Why did Naruto pass out and was gonna die when Kurama was extracted from him.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Kushina took the extraction like a boss.
Some people say it is because Naruto is a halfbreed

Even then Naruto was able to seal half of Kuruma into himself (via Minato) with a six trigram seal, while Minato as an adult had to literally use the reaper death seal to do the same thing (which means death).

Just goes to show that even a half Uzumaki has a crazy body compared to regular ninjas and makes one realize how up there Kushina and even Karin's body is compared to Naruto.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Even then Naruto was able to seal half of Kuruma into himself (via Minato) with a six trigram seal, while Minato as an adult had to literally use the reaper death seal to do the same thing (which means death).

Just goes to show that even a half Uzumaki has a crazy body compared to regular ninjas and makes one realize how up there Kushina and even Karin's body is compared to Naruto.
Pretty much.

Kushina = 100% Uzumaki.

Naruto = 50% Uzumaki.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing is odd there.

Obito is practically saying that he's surprised Kushina didn't die instantly, but that she is going to die eventually.
how does he know that though?

Not denying the fact that she is going to die since Minato hinted the same thing later on but unlike Minato who held her and was also speaking to her (who claimed that Minato needs to stay and take care of their son).

Obito the brat just stood there after a seal extraction

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not denying the fact that she is going to die since Minato hinted the same thing later on but unlike Minato who held her and was also speaking to her (who claimed that Minato needs to stay and take care of their son).

Jinchuriki means "Power of human sacrifice" that is the only explanation i find.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah, I just thought about that now. I was actually thinking of editing my post.

That's what I thought too, Minato believed she would survive, with Medical treatment of course.

So it's safe to say she had a good chance.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I just thought about that now. I was actually thinking of editing my post.

That's what I thought too, Minato believed she would survive, with Medical treatment of course.

So it's safe to say she had a good chance.
I wonder like Naruto (during the war arc). if Minato just sealed Kuruma back inside Kushina would all of their deaths just been avoided

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he didn't need to, he chose to so he could split the Nine Tails in half, and leave some of Kushina's chakra in Naruto so that she could meet their son.

Anyways @OP, the real question is how the f*ck did Killer Bee survive the extraction?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kushina had the best chakra power among every uzumaki, maybe she inherited the will of mito uzumaki who sealed TB within herself alone. So its not just any uzumaki. Any difference in how he was extracted compared to how kushina was extracted? The key to the question might lie there. Different methods give different results.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina could barely move after the extraction happened and 1 person made good point when they said that Kushina didn't fight in the war for 3 days. Naruto did and after thinking about for a while, she didn't fight Madara either or had Kurama extracted by him with the Gedo Statue.

Her extraction came from who got Kurama out when the seal was weakend and on a side note Naruto was stated to be alive after the extraction by the WZ and Kurama in chapters 662-63 because of his Uzumaki Bloodline.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kushina could barely move after the extraction happened and 1 person made good point when they said that Kushina didn't fight in the war for 3 days. Naruto did and after thinking about for a while, she didn't fight Madara either or had Kurama extracted by him with the Gedo Statue.

Her extraction came from who got Kurama out when the seal was weakend and on a side note Naruto was stated to be alive after the extraction by the WZ and Kurama in chapters 662-63 because of his Uzumaki Bloodline.
The war was 2 days and Naruto had the Kyuubi's chakra amping him the entire time. Don't forget how the Kyuubi's power has healed him the entire series.

Reactions: salamander uchiha