Why did Naruto pass out and was gonna die when Kurama was extracted from him.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The war was 2 days and Naruto had the Kyuubi's chakra amping him the entire time. Don't forget how the Kyuubi's power has healed him the entire series.
You didn't watch the war!

Kurama didn't start helping him until chapter 670 and Kurama didn't heal him in the entires series. Sakura was helping with MN, and Hinata repaired his arm. Naruto had to stay in Sage Mode until Kurama helped with Kyubii/ Sage Mode.

Edit: Madara also withstood all the Bijuu Bombs, including Kurama's head on.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol so according to you the Kyuubi's chakra always automatically healed Naruto when he didn't have control over it, yet didn't when he could actually access it.
Kurama only healed him to a certain extent, which was why his arm didn't grow back either not to mention the 10 Tails was more powerful than Kurama according to Obito. I already showed where Kurama didn't offically help until chapter 571 and was laying down up until then.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurama only healed him to a certain extent, which was why his arm didn't grow back either not to mention the 10 Tails was more powerful than Kurama according to Obito. I already showed where Kurama didn't offically help until chapter 571 and was laying down up until then.

You replied before seeing my edit.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because kurama coon is naruto battery...when teh battery die naruto lose his only source of power...

Wrong

Uzumaki Bloodline

Ashura's chakra

Sage Mode

SOSP
Post automatically merged:

You replied before seeing my edit.

No, I responded to it. You mentioned Kurama healing Naruto and I was stating that Kurama only healed him to a certain extent as well.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of try to make him look weak from passin out you should note that all the rest of the jins died from their extraction immediately instead of passin out..
Those Uzumaki genes are strong in him.

Reactions: Avani

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOmen can take more pain than men.
In real life and in the naruto verse.
Didn’t Sakura tanked kunai like a boss and others fainted from less. It has nothing to do with her being full Uzumaki, her and naruto are stated to have the sameness chakra

Reactions: Chikombo