Why did Kishi create a seemingly invincible Madara?

MriRoN

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like come on why the hell did Kishi do this. He has now created a seemingly invincible character who now has unlimited chakra plus his already powerful and hacks techniques. This seems a little much.

Anyone else agree?

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just wanted to comment about that unlimited chakra:
-It's basically impossible to have unlimited chakra (I think it was an exageration and what he truly meant is that he has way too much chakra... or maybe it was literally and he has a source of chakra from outside :hint: just like sage mode :shrug: )

izinagi54

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the uchiha as a whole are not OP however certain uchiha by normal shinobi standards like for example

madara
izuna
itachi
shisui
maybe tobi
sasuke
kagami

were consider a lil to god like OP

here is the teir list

god like
madara, itachi (totsuka and yata mirror perfect offense and defense)

powerful
izuna, tobi (if he even is a uchiha)

strong
shisui

powerful but need work
kagami, sasuke

slightly powerful
obito

Reactions: Yveltal

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet madara can die now tho since the edo is released and prob doesn;t have infinite chakra anymore
Madara said "undying body" and "unlimited chakra" (and in the *********** translation, he says "immortal body and limitless chakra"), so until the chapter comes that shows Madara die in battle from the Kage, im gonna go ahead and believe he meant those two literally.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the uchiha as a whole are not OP however certain uchiha by normal shinobi standards like for example

madara
izuna
itachi
shisui
maybe tobi
sasuke
kagami

here is the teir list

god like

powerful

strong
shisui

powerful but need work
kagami, sasuke

slightly powerful
obito
Itachi's one of my favourites (him and sasuke^^) but he's not on madara's lvl ;P itachi to powerful and sasuke to strong

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That'd be a badass fight.

Rinnegan + Bijuus + Gedo Mazo + S/T techs vs Rinnegan + EMS + Mokuton

^^ the battlefield would be wrecked
yup, the battle that will shake continents and countries.

If Madara can summon mutiple meteors casually then I sure Tobi can do the same thing. Lol just imagine them falling from the sky all over the place.

I actually think madara will leave a clone of himself for the kages while he goes to find Tobi and naruto. Also since the Rookies are going there someone is bound to die.

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

madara
izuna
itachi
shisui
maybe tobi
sasuke
kagami

here is the teir list

god like

powerful

strong
shisui

powerful but need work
kagami, sasuke

slightly powerful
obito

Not bad.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like come on why the hell did Kishi do this. He has now created a seemingly invincible character who now has unlimited chakra plus his already powerful and hacks techniques. This seems a little much.

Anyone else agree?
He needs madara to be super OP its all part of Kishimoto's plan. Its the only way the readers will be convinced when Edo madara jumps out of the manga uses a rinnegan technique and renames the show Uchiha shippuden.

But seriously I am thinking that it may be an opportunity to show off Tobi true powers, if Madara gets angry at him. I think it would be epic, for Tobi to be like "B!tch please" phase --> teleport --> soul ripping jutsu. Everyone else around would be like, holy f@ck, naruto your on your own.

Nerei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyone else agree?
So when he is beaten by the 5 Kage or Naruto or Tobi, it would make them look really powerful.