why did jariya teach naruto sage mode???

nickalfred31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraya doesnt know how to do sage mode himself to be able teach naruto
for gods sake read again what i said

how stupid can u be to think that i dont know that?! - i was saying he didnt master it yet

even naruto hasnt mastered it yet completely despite being a true sage unlike jiraya
THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID, u didnt say he did not master it. Im not stupid, next time clearly state what you are trying to say

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Jariya never taught naruto Sage Mode..... Because he never fully mastered it himself. Beause he has to summon Ma and Pa to help him gather it, so his is a incomplete Sage Mode and he can only learn it from Ma and Pa because there the masters of it and have every aspect of it down.
yeh i kno jariya couldn't teach naruto sage mode himself but y didnt he even mention 2 him about the toad sages??? maybe he didnt plan on teaching naruto sage mode at all...didnt teach minato...

Cutie Pie

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeh i kno jariya couldn't teach naruto sage mode himself but y didnt he even mention 2 him about the toad sages??? maybe he didnt plan on teaching naruto sage mode at all...didnt teach minato...
Because they would come to him when he was ready, that was probly the whole point of Jariya never teaching naruto because he aspected the Sage Toads to teach it to him when he really needed it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because they would come to him when he was ready, that was probly the whole point of Jariya never teaching naruto because he aspected the Sage Toads to teach it to him when he really needed it.
lol he needed it from the first time itacti and kisame came after hjm point of him training him was 2 make strong...wats wats stronger then senjustu

Spider Man

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID, u didnt say he did not master it. Im not stupid, next time clearly state what you are trying to say
you are so wrong, check again heres what i said

he turns into a frog when he does and he needs ma and pa he hadnt mastered it

(he hadnt mastered it)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was a kid lol.... He would have turned into a frog so fast xd he needed to grow and train more first
lol ok ok but let me jus point out that was like around the same age when he started learnin sage mode...but then again he also didnt have his chakra being sucked up by a sealing justu so i tip it lol...

Naruto super saiyan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya was busy do 'research' for his books ;D
hehe naughy! ;)
his final goal was to make naruto strong. and he started with toad sommons which means eventually he would teach him sage mode.
but his ultimate goal was to teach naruto to control the 9 tails
agreee :D

he turns into a frog when he does and he needs ma and pa he hadnt mastered it
an dis is so true! kuz naruto wuss da only one dat actually mastered sage mode! :p