Why did itachi does not unseal himself from edo tensei ?

ddmepv

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did itachi not unseal himself from edo tensei ?

As we know madara free himself from edo tensei by unseal it. Itachi's mission is to stop the edo tensei, and he miss-calculated his action by letting madara roam free. If he unseal himself he can make sure that his mission is succeeded.

Last edited:

Bboyinsayn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesnt know the EDO TENSAI TECHNIQUE !!!!!!!!! Like Madara said, If you know the technique, then you can never die. i think.. 75% sure

Last edited:

kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't know how to unseal the technique, unlike Madara. Only through Tsukuyomi did he see the seals, but those are for dispelling the Edo Tensei contracts. Madara deliberately broke off the technique with his own knowledge.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like stated above, you are under the delusion that Itachi could have broken out of the technique anytime he wanted. He does not know the seals, and even if he did, if his movements were completely controlled by Kabuto, it would be useless.

Kabuto made the mistake of letting Madara do as he pleases. Partly because he's on his side, and he also has no idea of Madara's power. It would be impractical to control something he doesn't know because then Madara wouldn't be at fullest potential.

And when I say delusion, I apologize for sounding like a douche. I don't mean it in that way, but I am just assuming that you thought that Itachi knew the seals to break free.

jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Itachi wanted to be alive anymore either, he didn't know the technique, Kishi trolled us with Madara knowing the technique. He probably came up with that the night before the chapter came out.
lol

ddmepv

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Itachi did not know the seal to stop edo tensei before he trap Kabuto into Izanami. If (and only if) he know that Madara has possibility to roam free, he can also force Kabuto to tell him how to undo the seal for himself. This is the backup plan if the edo Madara escape from edo tensei binding, and he will finish Madara himself.