Why Did Danzo Think Sai Could Handle Sasuke?

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand, he must know Sasuke trained with Orochimaru, hell Sasuke beat Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato pretty easily and could have killed them all with Kirin if Orochimaru didn't stop him.
You must be registered for see images

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For all Danzou knew , sasuke was just some brat with the sharingan. But yeah, pretty much failed thinking on danzou's part. He underestimated an Uchiha, his mistake was right there!!

Uchiha > Senju U_U

Madara UCHIHA > Hashirama SENJU

2nd hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He sent one clan member to kill the whole clan and he did. So I don't think it was underestimating he knew how deadly the clan was why else kill them. Maybe sai has a jutsu that would give him the edge in danzo mind. I say he had no clue how strong Sasuke had become or the power of those helping him.

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He sent one clan member to kill the whole clan and he did. So I don't think it was underestimating he knew how deadly the clan was why else kill them. Maybe sai has a jutsu that would give him the edge in danzo mind. I say he had no clue how strong Sasuke had become or the power of those helping him.
He sent one Uchiha who was a prodigy with MS to kill off a bunch of Uchiha who only had sharigans and some didn't even have sharingan.Danzo knew nothing of Sasuke power which is why he thought Sai could kill him.

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For all Danzou knew , sasuke was just some brat with the sharingan. But yeah, pretty much failed thinking on danzou's part. He underestimated an Uchiha, his mistake was right there!!

Uchiha > Senju U_U

Madara UCHIHA > Hashirama SENJU
Senju>Uchiha...That's a manga fact.Even Madara said the Senju were superior and Hashirama was far stronger than him.The only way he coyld even compete was to steal hashirama's cells.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't it stated around Sai's introduction that he never failed a mission and was also the best in Root among others with the same age as him?
But i don't understand your question. Sasuke soloing the new (fake) Team 7 happened after he sent Sai so he had no way to know.

But honestly, if Sai succeeded we wouldn't have more manga... He HAD to fail for the sake of plot (i'm not complaining).

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo appears to have a rather poor judgment of his own men's strengths :| I mean he said Fu and Torune were his "best" members ever, right? Well we've seen them at their best...

You must be registered for see images