Why couldn't Kishi focus on Hyuuga's or the Byakugan?

Peacelover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have already seen enough of the Uchihas and I hear people say that Kishi said he would focus on the background of the Hyuugas and the Byakugan. I mean tbh, initially I had no interest about the Byakugan and I was interested more on the Sharingan and Rinnegan but now I have started to love the Byakugan. I was hoping that maybe we could get a bit of background over this clan. In The Last, we only saw briefly the relationship between the Hyuugas and the Ootsutsukis, though I felt that it wasn't enough. And seeing that Kishi will be done with the series after the Boruto movie, there will probably be no chance to know more about the Hyuugas and I feel that in the new movie it would be highly unlikely that it would get explored so yeah all in all, I felt a little disappointed.

So yeah, why is it that Kishi couldn't focus on the Hyuugas or Byakugan?

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has shown about the background of the Hyuugas.

The Hyuugas are descended from Hamura.
Hamura is a child from Kaguya, who is from the Otsutsuki clan (who are not from planet Earth).

What would you still want to know?

Peacelover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember Kishi say that he wanted Toneri to reappear in Boruto movie, but was rejected by his editors. Hell, I remember in DB1 when the early sketch of Hinata was made I think before Sakura or Sasuke was thought, but one of his editors suggested about Sakura and Sasuke. And I am beginning to get the impression that his editors may have not wanted him to focus on the Hyuugas

Peacelover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has shown about the background of the Hyuugas.

The Hyuugas are descended from Hamura.
Hamura is a child from Kaguya, who is from the Otsutsuki clan (who are not from planet Earth).

What would you still want to know?
I wanted to know why they were protecting the secrets of the Byakugan and the purpose of the bird cage seal

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanted to know why they were protecting the secrets of the Byakugan and the purpose of the bird cage seal
What is the purpose of the bird cage seal.
The purpose of the bird cage seal is, so that the Byakugan gets sealed away on death or when stolen.
This way, people cant get their hands on it.

It also has as purpose that the main family, has control over the branch family, because the main family can cause heavy pain through a handseal on someone from the branch family with a curse seal.
The main family could even go as far as to kill with that hand seal. Its purpose is thus also, to make sure the branch family, doesnt go against the main family. To make sure the branch family protects the main family.

Why do they protect the secrets of the Byakugan?
I think because they dont want others to know what a Byakugan can do and they dont want others to know that a Byakugan has a blind spot. Protection the secrets is also making sure outsiders cant get hold of a Byakugan and therefore they have the curse seal that seals the Byakugan away.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point questioning Kishi seems pointless. There is no way he can fix the shit he made now. Hyuuga's along with other stuff suffered from Kishi's obsession of Uchiha.