[Discussion] Why can't we respect the President?

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why can't we do such a simple thing? You don't have to respect Donald Trump as a man, however respect his position as the most powerful man in the world. You might say he says hateful things but I can't think of any specific times where President Trump has said something hateful. If you have examples, hook me up.

As far as his policy. He hasn't even been elected for a full year. Let the man do some things and if you still don't like him then express dislike(notice I did not say hate). The reason the democrats lost the presidential election is because everyone is so tired of the constant whining. The reason the democrats will lose the next election is because they have been whining since Presidents' inauguration. If you would like me to elaborate I will.

The extreme amounts of disrespect to this current president is not quite what President Obama received, but it's almost that level. President Obama and his wife were likened to monkeys constantly. His legitimacy as an American was brought into question over and over for a reason that is obvious. President Trump has been attacked to no end by the far left simply because they don't like his words. It's truly sad. Does he bring some of the 'hate' onto himself? Of course he does. However, hating everything he does, making false news articles, and overall just lying about the things he says or does is just wrong to do to anyone. If you can't see that you are part of the problem. You are the reason why 'liberals' are seen as whining softies.

If you think I've missed something or am wrong on some account, by all means let me know.

Reactions: thepuhu

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Trump is always doing and saying the dumbest shit ever. For example:

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father...”

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

“What a convenient mistake: @BarackObama issued a statement for Kwanza (sic) but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

The guy is a bit of a retard :lol

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, the reason why Obama didn't receive this much hate was because he wasn't a dick to his people, lmao.
People started shit*ing on Obama towards the end, especially Trump's supporters calling him "The worst President ever."

They obviously forgot about Bush's bullsh*t :lol

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Respect is earned tbh me personally I don't have active dislike for him because as of yet he hasn't effects me but I know many he's effected negatively and I can sympathize with them.

Who has Trump effected positively I'm mean has he helped anyone you could say the puertoricans but for one he has to help them since it's us land but he did it reluctantly.

Trumps obviously our president that's reality but why would we blindly just respect him for the position and hate trumps gotten he's earned while most of the hate Obama got was blind hate like saying he's an illegal which Trump championed.

Also people gave Trump a chance and out the gate it's been scandal after scandal after **** up after **** up. In all honesty in my opinion next election republicans are getting washed out of the sheer amount of **** ups and stupidity. Do you really believe at this point he hasn't earned the disrespect and hate even his party is slowly turning on him.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, you're just making sh*t up.

Are you...giving donald trump secret bl*w jobs, by any chance? Sounds like you really want his balls in your mouth.
What parts did I make up?

***** be saying and doing things that no president should therefore he doesn't deserve president treatment
So that means disrespect him constantly and hate every single thing he does(even if you agree with them) just because it's him? Sounds ass backwards to me.

Last week you thought he was funny.. and now this?

Can't say I'm surprised at the shit you like to post here
He is funny. What do you mean now this? What did I say that was wrong? That his position deserves respect? That he hasn't said hateful things and most of the hateful things people have said he said are not true at all? Your dislike for me and President Trump is blinding you. You are clearly confused.

He really took the time, to type out some paragraphs with a question that should be self-explanatory.

I'm telling you, he's in love with Donald trump...
If it's so self-explanatory then explain it. It should be simple, honestly. How am I in love with President Trump for saying respect his position the same way we respected President Obamas' or President Clintons' or even President W. Bush. You're trying too hard to be edgy, likable, and cool and it's blinding you.

Because Trump is always doing and saying the dumbest shit ever. For example:

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father...”

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

“What a convenient mistake: @BarackObama issued a statement for Kwanza (sic) but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

The guy is a bit of a retard :lol
Ivanka is attractive. Kinda messed up to say about his own daughter though.

Link me to where he said the one about Jews counting his money. That's pretty beat.

President Trump lies and exaggerates. A lot. The reliable source was likely Alex Jones.

The last one I don't see a problem with. He's calling out the President without hateful rhetoric. Maybe he feels strongly about Christmas?

Also, the reason why Obama didn't receive this much hate was because he wasn't a dick to his people, lmao.
I argue that President Obama received worse hate, though not more.

People started shit*ing on Obama towards the end, especially Trump's supporters calling him "The worst President ever."

They obviously forgot about Bush's bullsh*t :lol
Yeah... Obama definitely was not one of the best and was not one of the worst. He was an extremely classy man who we were lucky to have. He'll be somewhere upper-middle.

Respect it's earn
Agreed. Which is why I said respect the position. I never said respect Donald Trump.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So that means disrespect him constantly and hate every single thing he does(even if you agree with them) just because it's him? Sounds ass backwards to me.

He is funny. What do you mean now this? What did I say that was wrong? That his position deserves respect? That he hasn't said hateful things and most of the hateful things people have said he said are not true at all? Your dislike for me and President Trump is blinding you. You are clearly confused.

If it's so self-explanatory then explain it. It should be simple, honestly. How am I in love with President Trump for saying respect his position the same way we respected President Obamas' or President Clintons' or even President W. Bush. You're trying too hard to be edgy, likable, and cool and it's blinding you.

Link me to where he said the one about Jews counting his money. That's pretty beat.

President Trump lies and exaggerates. A lot. The reliable source was likely Alex Jones.

The last one I don't see a problem with. He's calling out the President without hateful rhetoric. Maybe he feels strongly about Christmas?

Yeah... Obama definitely was not one of the best and was not one of the worst. He was an extremely classy man who we were lucky to have. He'll be somewhere upper-middle.

Agreed. Which is why I said respect the position. I never said respect Donald Trump.
What's exactly respecting the position im confused what you want us to do?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Respect is earned. I don't care if he's the President, he has to earn the respect.

I won't spit on his face in person, but he sure as hell doesn't get my support either. ****'em

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Respect is earned tbh me personally I don't have active dislike for him because as of yet he hasn't effects me but I know many he's effected negatively and I can sympathize with them.

Who has Trump effected positively I'm mean has he helped anyone you could say the puertoricans but for one he has to help them since it's us land but he did it reluctantly.

Trumps obviously our president that's reality but why would we blindly just respect him for the position and hate trumps gotten he's earned while most of the hate Obama got was blind hate like saying he's an illegal which Trump championed.

Also people gave Trump a chance and out the gate it's been scandal after scandal after **** up after **** up. In all honesty in my opinion next election republicans are getting washed out of the sheer amount of **** ups and stupidity. Do you really believe at this point he hasn't earned the disrespect and hate even his party is slowly turning on him.
You misunderstood. Respect his position. You do not have to respect him. Just like a lot of people in the US did not respect President Obama. For whatever their reasons they simply did not respect him. That does not mean they wish ill will upon him. And while a lot of people did hate on him at every turn. I can't sit here and say it was at the level President Trump receives.

People did not give President Trump a chance. I still think he deserves a chance. You don't have to agree, and most will not. However, I think anyone elected properly in the US deserves at least a fighters chance at leading. You can give someone a chance without respecting them. It's very easy.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Respect is earned. I don't care if he's the President, he has to earn the respect.

I won't spit on his face in person, but he sure as hell doesn't get my support either. ****'em
This is a fair position to have. Don't spit on his face. Don't lie on his name. Don't say he said things that he never said. Don't try to interpret what he said to fit your agenda. If you don't respect him then simply don't support him. It's not hard. Respect that he was elected as the president and keep it moving. People making everything he does or says a big deal is going to lose the democrats the next election. I'm willing to bet a year worth of my pay on that.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You misunderstood. Respect his position. You do not have to respect him. Just like a lot of people in the US did not respect President Obama. For whatever their reasons they simply did not respect him. That does not mean they wish ill will upon him. And while a lot of people did hate on him at every turn. I can't sit here and say it was at the level President Trump receives.

People did not give President Trump a chance. I still think he deserves a chance. You don't have to agree, and most will not. However, I think anyone elected properly in the US deserves at least a fighters chance at leading. You can give someone a chance without respecting them. It's very easy.
I think as a person trumps not a good guy and cares for only money and fame and trumps shown the quality of person and his platform on the campaign trail. And all his policies he's pushed has been to discriminate against pretty much all minorities.

If I fundamentally see his policies as being divisive and emboldening the worst elements of society why would i support that.

What's there to give a fair chance to?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're an idiot if you compare the other presidents with Trump. Trump is a person of poor character.

You've GOT to be delusional to not understand the difference between trump and all the other more recent presidents. Come on, now.Why would I sit here, and explain something to you that's been said, over and over. You're so delusional. Stop comparing trump to any other president, because he's under qualified.Stop force feeding us with the trump wank threads.No one cares for him like that.He's not some amazing person.

BS, quit whining and making personal insertions about edgy, cool, and blah blah blah.Those are incredibly unnecessary jealous remarks you made. You're such an imaginative person. And you're obsessed with MEN and their egos.

Something is severly wrong with you...if you can't UNDERSTAND the difference between trump and recent presidents before him. You've got to be delusional.

Stop being a schmoozing brown noser towards trump. It's like you want his d*ck or something.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a fair position to have. Don't spit on his face. Don't lie on his name. Don't say he said things that he never said. Don't try to interpret what he said to fit your agenda. If you don't respect him then simply don't support him. It's not hard. Respect that he was elected as the president and keep it moving. People making everything he does or says a big deal is going to lose the democrats the next election. I'm willing to bet a year worth of my pay on that.
Tbh mostly everything he does is fucced up there's the sensationalism and some lies but most of its coming directly from him.

And I think most who don't like him aren't wishing harm on him

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God...you're such a deluded goodie two shoes. Like trump is some school nerd, and you're some captian save-a-hoe...get outta here.

What's even more contradictory is that you probably were never this supportive of the other presidents, but with trump you're all "leave brittany alone!"...you're in LOVE with his ego and self-image. I swear to god you are.