Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think ssj2 vegeto can easily beat beerus and here s why. beerus is just over wanked i personaly dont think hes power level limitless that statement was just meant to refer to the viewers that beerus power level numbers were too high to state them either in the article or during the movie. what is important though is show that to the viewers visually, show them what beerus can do? and thats exactly what they did, ssj3 was literaly neck chopped by beerus with one hit.

now lets move on to vegetto. we know base vegetto was soo powerful that he was able to face buuhan head on and still do better than a guy that absorbed piccolo, ssj3 gotenks and ultimate gohan all at once. and 2 of these guys were stronger than ssj3 goku alone lol.

that shows that vegetto could have easily defeated ssj3 goku as fast and with as much effort as it took beerus too.

but if vegetto was to transform into a super saiyan 2 he would literaly be 100 times stronger than before. and thats taking an exponentional multiplier into effect.

akira toriyama also stated that in terms of power, the gods of destruction actually have limits. beerus was around 10 percent stronger than ssj god goku. But whis is also much stronger than beerus for some reason.
that shows that beerus doesnt have limitless power because there are still gods that are stronger than him in terms of power. same as whis.

i think the strongest character in dragon ball history is going to be Super saiyan 4 gogeta, this dude was literaly broken!! he toyed with a universe buster. and when he tried to punch him, his aurora was able to deflect omega shenron atack without making it to his body. thats why the GT producers probably decided to have goku and vegeta de transform. because ssj4 gogeta was just an overkill nightly-omnipotent being and it was pointless for him to even exist in dragon ball universe.

im cirious just how powerful would an ssj god gogeta be since ssj god transformation is must stronger than ssj4 one.

he could probably just solo entire dbz multiverse with his finger NO! a freaking pinkie!!!
You must be registered for see images

Lord Naruto San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not Canon

But i believe they are Two Different Deities

Like how Sage Mode was only viable against the Juubi

So being a God is the only way to defeat another GOd see what i am saying?

naruto1246

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you dont believe ssj4 gogeta is stronger than beerus?
im saying you don't know how big of a power boost supersaiyan god gives.. for all we know it could've made goku about 1000 times stronger than his ssj3 form, heck maybe even 5000 times stronger. we don't know. but ssj4 gogeta being you know not canon. lol cant really accept him ol

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Broly and Super #13 has infinite power then of course Lord Beerus also has infinite. Lord Beerus has no weakness, only has limited stamina. So no infinite stamina.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, what you clowns need to realise is that you need to have godly/cosmic energy in order to even fight against Lord Beerus. If you don't have that type of energy then Lord Beerus is untouchable.

Last edited: