dc_fan

Kin
43💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously almost all comments under my posts are all Troll comments

Why are there so many trolls here and why aren't moderators doing anything against this?
And what are they doing are they taking an endless nap instead of moderating?

I seriously don't get this. I thought this was an actual forum but I guess this is just a kindergarten/circus

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wym? I looked under your posts and it looks like posts that would be under any other forum. Most people here are chill iirc just don’t pay attention to the rest. Forum kinda slow but is what it is. I’m just here to use the role playing forum lol

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

dc_fan

Kin
43💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wym? I looked under your posts and it looks like posts that would be under any other forum. Most people here are chill iirc just don’t pay attention to the rest. Forum kinda slow but is what it is. I’m just here to use the role playing forum lol
Nope under all of my posts there at least two Troll comments. I reported the comments but nothing happened so I blocked them. Trolls are just lame and stupid

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope under all of my posts there at least two Troll comments. I reported the comments but nothing happened so I blocked them. Trolls are just lame and stupid
I agree. I don’t think moderators do anything around here because there isn’t much to do tbh. Outside the role play forum I don’t even think there are any moderators.

dc_fan

Kin
43💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. I don’t think moderators do anything around here because there isn’t much to do tbh. Outside the role play forum I don’t even think there are any moderators.
That's news to me. Every other forum I was active in had moderators and they would've removed such comments

Josh

Legendary
Kin
855💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seriously almost all comments under my posts are all Troll comments

Why are there so many trolls here and why aren't moderators doing anything against this?
And what are they doing are they taking an endless nap instead of moderating?

I seriously don't get this. I thought this was an actual forum but I guess this is just a kindergarten/circus
There aren’t many users still kicking around routinely. Some of these “trolls” have been here for nearly 10 years. Lol