Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
So after someone generously gifted me 3 months of premium, it finally ran out, and now on my phone i have ads again and umm..wtf?

I dont mind ads but is this a joke? Ive 6 ads on the main screen. Everytime i leave the main page i get a pop up i have to close. Every subforum is littered with 3-4 huge ads. Just by scrolling ive ended up clicking multiple ads. By trying to close pop ups ive clicked several ads.

Why the hell is there more ads on my phone than actual forum?

Edit: oh and the context of the ads.
Need new tyres?
101 ways to enter the stock market.
Some gps crap
Australian market group
Need a job?

What do any if these ads have to do with the forum in the slightest

Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So after someone generously gifted me 3 months of premium, it finally ran out, and now on my phone i have ads again and umm..wtf?

I dont mind ads but is this a joke? Ive 6 ads on the main screen. Everytime i leave the main page i get a pop up i have to close. Every subforum is littered with 3-4 huge ads. Just by scrolling ive ended up clicking multiple ads. By trying to close pop ups ive clicked several ads.

Why the hell is there more ads on my phone than actual forum?

Edit: oh and the context of the ads.
Need new tyres?
101 ways to enter the stock market.
Some gps crap
Australian market group
Need a job?

What do any if these ads have to do with the forum in the slightest
The ads are ridiculous. It should be for the guests not for the members.

The best tactic to stop them is to use adblock. However I have heard rumours that Google will eventually ban the use of adblock.

In this case the best thing to do is to use Mozilla Firefox web browser and use an adblock addons. I use this method on my Note 8 and it works very well.

Reactions: Michelle

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Andr
The ads are ridiculous. It should be for the guests not for the members.

The best tactic to stop them is to use adblock. However I have heard rumours that Google will eventually ban the use of adblock.

In this case the best thing to do is to use Mozilla Firefox web browser and use an adblock addons. I use this method on my Note 8 and it works very well.
There's a hint of data mining in some of these ads. How else do they know about my recent purchases @ Amazon.com 😂

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Yeah, i noticed, when i googled something, came back to the site and within a minute i had a ad for that site. Its overly invasive, theres a metric sh*t ton of them(more than kissanime, which is ridiculous) and, there are so many that are moving, it physically slows my phone down to even scroll.

The site is practically unusable on my mobile, because of the absolute cluster f*ck amount of ads going on all at the same time, its a joke

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i noticed, when i googled something, came back to the site and within a minute i had a ad for that site. Its overly invasive, theres a metric sh*t ton of them(more than kissanime, which is ridiculous) and, there are so many that are moving, it physically slows my phone down to even scroll.

The site is practically unusable on my mobile, because of the absolute cluster f*ck amount of ads going on all at the same time, its a joke
Time for an upgrade Android Pie runs smooth

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can take screenshots of how it looks if it ruins your visit so that we can improve it. Currently google automatically chooses the ad placements and of course that can be improved. Google does indeed take in account what you browse to give targeted ads you can turn this off in your google account or browser settings if you prefer random ads. That said, we do thank everyone that purchases premium and those that doesn't use adblocker as it does help to pay for the servers the site run on.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Apologies if they are huge

@Zise this is the amount of ads i have on the main page and then entering a sub forum. Its even worse when i enter and actual thread, theres an ad every 3-4 posts. Its physically slowing my phone down, and i have a samgsung s8, which isnt an old phone, but this took me about 5 minutes to upload all of these to the site due to the site lagg from the ads

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Zise this is the amount of ads i have on the main page and then entering a sub forum. Its even worse when i enter and actual thread, theres an ad every 3-4 posts. Its physically slowing my phone down, and i have a samgsung s8, which isnt an old phone, but this took me about 5 minutes to upload all of these to the site due to the site lagg from the ads
Yeah that looks quite a bit over the top. We'll look into it and try make it better.

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm really sorry for these amount of ads. We'll work on it asap.

Reactions: Hunty