Why are people still saying the Rinnegan can cast Genjutsu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Snow.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For a while now I've noticed some members claiming that the Rinnegan is capable of casting Genjutsu.I,for one doubt this entirely and I have the following evidence to support my claim.

When Deva Path fought Kakashi there were some misconceptions as to what really happened when Kakashi's attack missed:

You must be registered for see images

Also when Naruto fought him:

Clearly you all saw Deva Path stabbing both victims with the chakra receivers used to bring about each Path's mobility just before the ominous image of Deva Path's eyes appeared over Naruto and Kakashi(causing his attack to miss)an due to this is is safe to conclude that what happened both times was not genjutsu but simply a temporary disruption of the target's chakra flow brought about by Nagato forcing his own chakra into each victim's body.

Note:I'm not saying that a Rinnegan user who awakened the Dojutsu from EMS cant use Genjutsu(by using Sharingan/MS/EMS)but I'm stating the fact that the activated Rinnegan itself cannot cast Genjutsu.

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment.

RaitonOniKairRasengan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No idea, but its just one guy with a madara sig/ava was trying to say that it could. If it could cast genjutsu I'm sure we would know about it by now.

Heres the thread

SilverDuck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has never been specifically stated that it can't, either. So your argument saying that Rinnegan isn't capable of genjutsu is just as dumb as peoples' arguments that it can, isn't it?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah the elusive Dr Proof...well you were wrong buddy.
Nah. It was said the Rinnegan has the ability to master all SIX nature manipulations: Ninjutsu,Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Yin, Yang, and Yin-Yang.

Are you arguing against manga facts?

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because I said it could.

/Thread.
I find it funny how you just made a thread complaining about a person with a superiority complex, when you clearly have one yourself.

The topic is moot, until more concrete evidence is shown. The only pages which possibly suggest it don't offer enough to be solid evidence for or against genjutsu.

This will likely never be addressed in the manga. May as well stop persisting in the question.

Jon Snow.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah. It was said the Rinnegan has the ability to master all SIX nature manipulations: Ninjutsu,Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Yin, Yang, and Yin-Yang.

Are you arguing against manga facts?
Where on that scan exactly does it mention anything about Genjutsu?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find it funny how you just made a thread complaining about a person with a superiority complex, when you clearly have one yourself.

The topic is moot, until more concrete evidence is shown. The only pages which possibly suggest it don't offer enough to be solid evidence for or against genjutsu.

This will likely never be addressed in the manga. May as well stop persisting in the question.
Superiority no. However, I am right, hence why I said what I said. Look up several post, I've explains why I've said that.
Why did you make alternate accounts to boost your rep! I LOOKED UP TO YOU!
Long time ago.

SilverDuck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His point with the scan is that genjutsu is yin release. Since Rinnegan masters all types, it stands to reason that it works with yin-yang as well.

Haha, Dr. proof made alts just to boost his reputation? Haha, he's even more pathetic than I thought!

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where on that scan exactly does it mention anything about Genjutsu?
Manipulation:

ma·nip·u·late
/məˈnipyəˌlāt/
Verb
Handle or control (a tool, mechanism, etc.), typically in a skillful manner: "he manipulated the dials".
Alter, edit, or move (text or data) on a computer.
Synonyms
handle - operate
Six chakra nature manipulations: Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang. It all comes together.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His point with the scan is that genjutsu is yin release. Since Rinnegan masters all types, it stands to reason that it works with yin-yang as well.

Haha, Dr. proof made alts just to boost his reputation? Haha, he's even more pathetic than I thought!
You act like your opinion of me matters. lol

Jon Snow.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has never been specifically stated that it can't, either. So your argument saying that Rinnegan isn't capable of genjutsu is just as dumb as peoples' arguments that it can, isn't it?
Why have you never made a good comment about anything since you've joined this site?
Superiority no. However, I am right, hence why I said what I said. Look up several post, I've explains why I've said that.

Long time ago.
You actually created alts to rep yourself?
Maybe 'cause it can ..

No I'm joking BR00 :)
Haha ok
Thanks for clearing up the misconceptions.
You're welcome.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why have you never made a good comment about anything since you've joined this site?

You actually created alts to rep yourself?

Haha ok

You're welcome.
Yeah. But that was when I was new, and had like 1 rep bar lmao. I only gave myself like 100 points meh. I've got 3.2k now. :|

Yashoda

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It hasn't been stated it can, neither has it been refuted. Don't doubt what hasn't been tested my friend. Nagato was capable of using and mastering Genjutsu due to the Rinnegan, but whether the Rinnegan also possesses Genjutsu on a Dojutsu level is disclosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.