[Question] Why are people in forums converting ranks to discord?

Vibes_exe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who move over from the forums to the discord server get to carry their rank which is no fair for people who grind on discord to get roles. Why can't the Ranks be seperated? Or is it because Animebase is starting converge?

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should soon be implemented that Discord roles will also be applied to your Forum account. I.E. I am a Veteran on discord, and should get Veteran on the forums as well. AnimeBase is not converging, it is already converged. Forum and Discord lead staff are still working on implementing roles and other improvements to try to get the forums and discord communities to better co-mingle from the original NB and WLA merge that has now resulted in AB (Anime Base).
Correct me if I'm wrong staff peoples!

Reactions: suki

Vibes_exe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should soon be implemented that Discord roles will also be applied to your Forum account. I.E. I am a Veteran on discord, and should get Veteran on the forums as well. AnimeBase is not converging, it is already converged. Forum and Discord lead staff are still working on implementing roles and other improvements to try to get the forums and discord communities to better co-mingle from the original NB and WLA merge that has now resulted in AB (Anime Base).
Thanks for the information

Reactions: Jerry Berry

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont use discord much i agree it would be tad unfair for me to get veteran rank in discord with nearly no involvement there.

I think jas is probably experimenting things out .

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds cool

Reactions: Jerry Berry

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont use discord much i agree it would be tad unfair for me to get veteran rank in discord with nearly no involvement there.

I think jas is probably experimenting things out .
we want to bridge both platforms and having the same rank on both forum and discord is one of the ways we believe would be great to do that
Well, we grinded here pretty hard too, that was probably the thought process behind it. We're all one big family now loool. I mean I'm verteran here but not on the discord -shrug-
you can request it https://animebase.me/threads/forum-ranks-discord-ranks.765710/