why are people calling bolt a prodigy?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean the movie didn't even come out yet.....and why are people saying he's gonna have a chidori fused rasengan? All you saw in the trailer was a lightning technique and his rasengan wasn't even complete...remember when Naruto vs tsunade in part 1 and his rasengan was incomplete? Well that's basically boruto's rasengan...also when people think boruto defeated momoshiki there was a scan saying Naruto and sasuke gave boruto chakra to use on momoshiki since his incomplete rasengan dissapears.Then there's also the fact people say hes stronger than sarada.....she has a sharingan that can still progress and ces , boruto has a jutsu device now compare.

The people on this forum are illogical....

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi hyped him as a prodigy. That is why we believe he is a prodigy. Sarada is nothing but a Sakura clone with a sharingan. Bolt could solo her in talent alone.

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She can see chakara yet only punch it like a one dimensional fighter. Boroto can make it disappear and hit you out of no where. You see the difference now? Or do you need to see the movie?
Do you need to see the movie to know Boruto was cheating and yet still didn't win ?

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh*

I can't deal with another retard. I've repeated myself too much and even then no one can actually counter what I said without being hypocritical :coffee:

LordUzzui

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had (fanfic) hype, he failed to live up to it

Kishi hyped him as a prodigy. That is why we believe he is a prodigy. Sarada is nothing but a Sakura clone with a sharingan. Bolt could solo her in talent alone.
Lmao, Bolt is nothing but a fodder who needed baby milk to stand as the same level as his team mates

Last edited: