[Discussion] why akainu hold grudge toward monkey D dragon???..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------------->.

if u read wan pisu manga then u must've noticed how akainu hold big grudge toward monkey D dragon (and his son luffy too)..

some theories roaming in teh internet say it's becuz dragon was a ex admiral and found out truth of how evil and criminal world gov was...this made dragon leave world gov and become it's numùber one enemy when he created a revolutionary army...

-but still if you look at blackbeard criminal record and compare it to monkey d dragon cirminal record...then black beard have done worst tings in his life..

or i am wrong??????...

You must be registered for see images

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
There’s nothing that indicates so far that Akainu has any particular grudge against Dragon. Akainu is an absolutist, and paints criminals with a broad brush. He resented Ace and Luffy simply because Roger and Dragon are the top 2 biggest criminal figures in known history, and that’s why he hates them.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s nothing that indicates so far that Akainu has any particular grudge against Dragon. Akainu is an absolutist, and paints criminals with a broad brush. He resented Ace and Luffy simply because Roger and Dragon are the top 2 biggest criminal figures in known history, and that’s why he hates them.
blakbeard : is pirate after wan pisu wit huge bounty, kill ace, betrayed world gov, invaded inpel town, released worst criminals from jails, opressed many pipole..

akainu : dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's possible they know each other on a personal level. Garp would naturally push Dragon to join the Marines or at least introduce him to them. I've seen the admiral theory before, but I don't think Dragon could make it that far. He's probably like Luffy and pops off the moment he sees injustice, which would be far too quickly for him to become an admiral. Dragon and Akainu could've gotten this hate if Dragon confronted Akainu while Akainu was doing something immoral.

Berlecluka

Kin
118💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon 100% was pushed into marines. Marines and WG probably did something which infuriated him and turned him against the way they solve things. Based on his and Akainu age which are the same, they probably went to marines at same time-were rivals maybe. Dragon saved a lot of people so It wouldnt really explain how he would be treated like Roger who was a pirate.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------------->.

if u read wan pisu manga then u must've noticed how akainu hold big grudge toward monkey D dragon (and his son luffy too)..

some theories roaming in teh internet say it's becuz dragon was a ex admiral and found out truth of how evil and criminal world gov was...this made dragon leave world gov and become it's numùber one enemy when he created a revolutionary army...

-but still if you look at blackbeard criminal record and compare it to monkey d dragon cirminal record...then black beard have done worst tings in his life..

or i am wrong??????...

You must be registered for see images
You know what i think about dragon? His one of roger's crewmates, he carried on roger's will he did what roger cant because his sickness, this will was pass down to luffy and he will carry on those two wills one day. Thats why he has a big bounty not just from his powers but also his intelect he wont fight the world goverment unless he got some huge reason to. Shanks and buggy didnt see the last poneglyph because they wanna find it out themselves i think dragon isnt the type to follow someone just like ace, luffy

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what i think about dragon? His one of roger's crewmates, he carried on roger's will he did what roger cant because his sickness, this will was pass down to luffy and he will carry on those two wills one day. Thats why he has a big bounty not just from his powers but also his intelect he wont fight the world goverment unless he got some huge reason to. Shanks and buggy didnt see the last poneglyph because they wanna find it out themselves i think dragon isnt the type to follow someone just like ace, luffy
i think shank know what one piece is but not buggy...

i also have theory that teh D bearers had secret meeting at some point in time..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think shank know what one piece is but not buggy...

i also have theory that teh D bearers had secret meeting at some point in time..
True He probably know the story just like rayleigh said but he chose not to go to raftel because he wanna see it himself with his own crew. Yeah theres actually a legends where edward newgate the real pirate in our world created a pirate utopia, where everyone was pirates he alied himself to 10 different pirates one of this is bonny,and they combined their treasures everything in one place. So yeah