[Discussion] who'z ur dragon ball favorite villain???..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thx but u didn't tell me why???..
I liked cell because he was literally the combined power of every enemy and villain the Z-fighters had fought beforehand. Having a combination of everyones abilities, and immense power. He was also like buu, but before buu. He could regenerate so the only way to truly defeat him was to completely obliterate every last atom or he would just regenerate. He also wasn't truly evil, he wasnt like frieza where he required domination over the universe - he needed to know he was the absolute strongest in the universe and that it. I also just love his design and theme. And the fact that he pushed gohan (my favorite character) into unlocking SSJ2 in what would be my favorite moment in Dragon ball history

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked cell because he was literally the combined power of every enemy and villain the Z-fighters had fought beforehand. Having a combination of everyones abilities, and immense power. He was also like buu, but before buu. He could regenerate so the only way to truly defeat him was to completely obliterate every last atom or he would just regenerate. He also wasn't truly evil, he wasnt like frieza where he required domination over the universe - he needed to know he was the absolute strongest in the universe and that it. I also just love his design and theme. And the fact that he pushed gohan (my favorite character) into unlocking SSJ2 in what would be my favorite moment in Dragon ball history
thank you for a ur explanations...but i wished that u concentrate more on moral and psyching reasons like being mastermind evil rather then phisical reasons like strenght...

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cell was the gee.
Mans had the confidence and the voice and only super gohan could stop him.

That's right, the only villian goku didnt beat was cell cause he couldnt.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx but u didn't tell me why???..
I like buu tanks personality after he absobed piccolo n gotanks, before as super buu he could barly form full sentences...or least didnt care to anyway, but then as buu tanks hes confident and is good at talking shit lol kinda like cell but buu tanks has a better design, i like that fusion vest.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frieza!!
Why? Because he was the first who actually had the Z-fighters in a serious mindset of this is the end of it all, A real threat of doom..
Cell seemed like he was just having fun an not a universal threat..
Buu had the feel of Frieza but with less of a tramatic impact as Frieza had cuz of the low tier god support.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely Cell
thank you for a ur explanations...but i wished that u concentrate more on moral and psyching reasons like being mastermind evil rather then phisical reasons like strenght...
Cell was the gee.
Mans had the confidence and the voice and only super gohan could stop him.

That's right, the only villian goku didnt beat was cell cause he couldnt.
Android 17. I always liked how laid back he was. Kinda reminds me of Doflamingo. Out of the major villains, I prefer Cell because of how he paralleled Goku.
Frieza!!
Why? Because he was the first who actually had the Z-fighters in a serious mindset of this is the end of it all, A real threat of doom..
Cell seemed like he was just having fun an not a universal threat..
Buu had the feel of Frieza but with less of a tramatic impact as Frieza had cuz of the low tier god support.
bada$$ opinions!!!!...i enjoyed reading them thx..

• Love
Reactions: Uchiha seeker