[NEWS] whoz proteccting ab from teh shadowz????..

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meth is one hell of a drug.

The admins have given up on this place. It doesn't bring in any money anymore, it's pointless. The admins have their own lives to live and they have careers and families. I hate to say it, but many of us grew up and forgot about this place. I'm only here because of nostalgia's sake, that's it. This site consumed most of my teenage years and I'll never forget that. It deserves a proper run and possible reboot if we can figure out a plan of attack.

Reactions: Never

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The admins have given up on this place. It doesn't bring in any money anymore, it's pointless. The admins have their own lives to live and they have careers and families. I hate to say it, but many of us grew up and forgot about this place. I'm only here because of nostalgia's sake, that's it. This site consumed most of my teenage years and I'll never forget that. It deserves a proper run and possible reboot if we can figure out a plan of attack.
it died becoz naroto manga was it's fuel...once a menga comes back forum will otomaticaly restart again..

Reactions: Hunty

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it died becoz naroto manga was it's fuel...once a menga comes back forum will otomaticaly restart again..
That would be a huge part of it. I don't have the slightest clue going about getting that back on here but I'm assuming licensing issues would arise immediately.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:cry: logged back in because of nostalgia too

• Wow
Reactions: Hunty and minamoto