Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanted to ask you guys' opinion on this. Do you think he is on the side of the CCG? Or Maybe he has some particular target. Even before the end of TG we see that Amon had begun having some doubts about the CCG, is it possible that being associated with Aogiri for a time he may have learned more about V?

Amon could even be targeting a Ghoul that he has caught dwelling within the ranks of the CCG (Furuta)

Personally I believe it that it could even go so far as saying that he may want Eto for the secrets she holds <_< I mean he was in the area when Eto ambushed Kanae.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amon is hunting that fine booty of Itori.

I doubt he's on the side of one of them. I would like Amon to still have that strong sense of justice and working on trying to make the world see what's really going on in the shadows.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amon was trying to figured Ghouls in part one and now that he has been in the ghoul world and he probably has seen things in my opinion I think he now understand what Kabeki was going through and already decided what he wants to do. This is my thinking he still k owns who he is, but since Lord Takizawa knows, Amon shouldn't be any different