Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it naruto or sasuke?

after seeing sasuke i could tell he has surpassed or probbaly on the same level as jubi jin madara and naruto after witnessing his fight with sasuke it'd be bias to say he's lower than sasuke

i think sasuke's slightly stronger

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Hiruzen... how da fuq are we supposed to know? We don't even know if Sasuke and Naruto have been training. The one who trained is obviously the strongest. Naruto will probably get another stupid transformation by the end of the movie though. I can already see that BS.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto, and that's on sheer potential alone. Mastery of Yin-Yang Release (Databook -> Which gives the potential to have Onmyoudon and Creation of All Things), Full Kurama, the possibility of Mokuton and further mastery of his powers (Six Paths Senjutsu and the Bijuu's KKG). The best Sasuke could do was compete with a Half Kurama Naruto. He isn't beating a Full Kurama Rikudou Naruto who has mastery of everything to the umpteenth degree.

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke and Naruto must be equal in strength.

I vote for Rock Lee he must have been inspired by the individual brilliance that was Gai's 8 gates showdown with madara. If Kishi is true to his word in the end hard work must win.....

The F I'm I kidding....

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto, and that's on sheer potential alone. Mastery of Yin-Yang Release (Databook -> Which gives the potential to have Onmyoudon and Creation of All Things), Full Kurama, the possibility of Mokuton and further mastery of his powers (Six Paths Senjutsu and the Bijuu's KKG). The best Sasuke could do was compete with a Half Kurama Naruto. He isn't beating a Full Kurama Rikudou Naruto who has mastery of everything to the umpteenth degree.
This. Naruto got Hashirama's cells via new arm so that's a boost in stamina and power of jutsus, he have full Kurama, better mastery of Shunshin, and he has potentially the best improvement rate with his shadow clone jutsu. Naruto can use 4 clones to learn the the basics of kenjutsu then go train with like 800 clones and have 800 days worth of training in a day. He can improve his chakra control, speed, physical strength, taijutsu skills, weapon usages, learn new jutsus, learn sealing jutsus, master full Kurama's power, and more.