Whos the most hated Uchiha on Narutobase?

Least Favourite Uchiha?


  • Total voters
    36

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,829 posts 1,128 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think my personal least favorite is Obito. He's just lame to me.

The Base as a whole may lean towards disliking Sasuke the most tho. He has a lot of haters on here. I can understand why. He can be pretty annoying.
 
16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I HATE Sasuke! and I have sense Naruto started, I was really happy when we al thought Haku killed him all those years ago, but the son of a bitch didn't die -,-
 
G

GwemBaba

Guest
The fanboys are really starting to kill my opinion of Itachi.
 

Dragonking43

Member
206 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
206
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i dont dislike any of them i hate there fanboys there f**** annoying

I'm with this guy, the Uchiha as characters are some of the best characters in the series but the fanboys on the base are the true thing most ppl hate on NB.
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fanboys actually make you guys hate fictional characters lol I'm done XD

I actually disliked Itachi before I ever even came on this website, never mind when the Itachi worshippers arrive. Plus when the biggest Itachi fanboy of them all is Kishimoto...then that's a fair reason to not like a character.
 

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,379 posts 235 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
235
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Izuna

Favorites:sasuke , shishui, madara
 

God Itachi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
591 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
591
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke, he is too childish
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke is the "emo gayboy", according to NB.

Yeah, how DARE Sasuke have some actual genuine character development like a real person would! We like our Uchiha stupidly OP and all arrogant, perfect dicks!
 

foxyladyland

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,175 posts 1,063 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,175
Reaction score
1,063
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't hate any of them, but I liked izuna the least before these flashbacks..
but when I saw how adorable he was recently I liked him a lot more, he's awesome,
 

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
5,847 posts 818 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
5,847
Reaction score
818
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow.....I did not see this coming

You must be registered for see images
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow.....I did not see this coming

You must be registered for see images

Yeah me either....I was convinced poor Obito was going to dominate this poll. I don't mind Sasuke but clearly this forum has a problem with him :')
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i guess sasuke take this.. :win:
 
Top