Who's The Best At Fighting Without Intel On The Enemy?

TonyJT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have one particular choice. I just want to know what others might think. It also will never be the ramen guy so don't bother commenting that.

Tormound

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well to be honest, Naruto just throws rasengans and shadows clones all over the place and that usually does the trick.
I agree with this.
Also, Minato is probably top or near top. Saw Obito's kamui once for the first time and he was quickly able to figure out how it worked and how to counter it.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this.
Also, Minato is probably top or near top. Saw Obito's kamui once for the first time and he was quickly able to figure out how it worked and how to counter it.
To be honest 'being really fast' kinda helps in whatever situation you're in. Yeah, Minato and Raikage are serious contenders for this.

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Kakashi is good at making strategies and figuring out the enemies techniques pretty fast.He has many jutsus to counter and attack too.I would say Shikamaru too, but he always needs backup to finish the enemy so...

TonyJT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Kakashi is good at making strategies and figuring out the enemies techniques pretty fast.He has many jutsus to counter and attack too.I would say Shikamaru too, but he always needs backup to finish the enemy so...
Shikamaru would be a real contender if he had more physical strength.

Morakis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well obviously Kakashi and Minato are top , Shikamaru doesn't have enough experience in battle to be so good as the two above! Also Obito with his skills combined with the knowledge he got from Madara is also top!

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu was good at analyzing as well ... itachi would just be a great fighter when he doesnt have intel simply because of his MS