Who's Smarter...Obito,Itachi,Shikamaru or Minato?

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: themuna

orel

Banned
Regular
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all shika stands no chance against these three he is ridiculously out matched not because he is not smart but because he is not half as experienced as the other people in this set I think kakashi would have been a better idea. but to answer your question i'll go with obito

themuna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on definition of smart

Shikamaru for strategic thinking.
Itachi for logic and anticipating the actions of others.
Minato for reactive thinking (ability to quickly change plans or formulate a path based on enemy abilities).

Obito has some twisted logic but overall he's just an emotional wreck in my opinion and that clouds his thinking.

Reactions: -Raviel-

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on definition of smart

Shikamaru for strategic thinking.
Itachi for logic and anticipating the actions of others.
Minato for reactive thinking (ability to quickly change plans or formulate a path based on enemy abilities).

Obito has some twisted logic but overall he's just an emotional wreck in my opinion and that clouds his thinking.
Shikamaru does have strategic thinking,logic and anticipation and reactive thinking so he's automatically smarter than Minato and Itachi and as for Obito he's somewhat of an evil genius but ur right about his corrupted way of thinking

N1N3TA1L35

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shika is not the smartest it just seems like it. If you hink about it itachi and minato have never lost a fight in their lives. Itachi let sasuke beat him and even hough minato died he did seal away the nine tails so that was kind of a draw because he was meant to do that and he probably would have defeated the nine tails