Who's Path You Feel Is Right, Naruto's Or Sasuke's?

Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's Or Sauce's??

Avenge your lost love through Vengance and disregard their love for you to be splendid.

Or

Carry the legacy of your lost love and disregard their lost.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke. You should always embrace your true character that God made you to be no matter how unfit Society see it.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's Or Sauce's??

Avenge your lost love through Vengance and disregard their love for you to be splendid.

Or

Carry the legacy of your lost love and disregard their lost.
Become the fanboy of the mass murder who killed your parents and your future wife's brother and call him the coolest guy

That is truly the correct path :p

Last edited:

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Become the fanboy of the mass murder who killed your parents and your future wife's brother and call him the coolest guy

That is truly the correct path :p
You clearly have a heart of stone and do not know what forgiveness is. :| Learn to forgive and forget otherwise nobody will treat you the same way if you ever f**k up in life. U_U

OP: Obviously Naruto. You live while striving but you remain patient and attempt to create peace and love towards everybody so that the chain of hatred is broken, thus the mistakes/crimes do not repeat. :)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You clearly have a heart of stone and do not know what forgiveness is. :| Learn to forgive and forget otherwise nobody will treat you the same way if you ever f**k up in life. U_U

OP: Obviously Naruto. You live while striving but you remain patient and attempt to create peace and love towards everybody so that the chain of hatred is broken, thus the mistakes/crimes do not repeat. :)
@bold, NO SH#T SHERLOCK.

Even still Naruto fanboying Obito was uncalled for
forgiveness=/=calling him coolest guy :p

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, then GTFO of here. You have issues, bro. Go fix yourself. U_U
I go where i pls :p Honestly what is with u ppl acting all stuck up and like u own the internet. My problems are minuscule compared to yours if you believe that Naruto is right.

I know that it is wrong to idolize a person that is a murderer. Regardless of their change their past is still a fact and they shouldn't be praised especially when u are and are close to one of the effected parties.

I may think i am heartless, but I am not so stupid as to see someone praise a killer of thousands of innocent ppl and think they are right for it

Last edited:

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I go where i pls :p Honestly what is with u ppl acting all stuck up and like u own the internet. My problems are minuscule compared to yours if you believe that Naruto is right.

I know that it is wrong to idolize a person that is a murderer. Regardless of their change their past is still a fact and they shouldn't be praised especially when u are and are close to one of the effected parties.

I may think i am heartless, but I am not so stupid as to see someone praise a killer of thousands of innocent ppl and think they are right for it
Lel, what is up with people like you trying to put a collar on anyone. :eww: If that is really how you feel, then why is it that you would rather prefer Sasuke over Naruto when Sasuke is really the one considered a criminal and has killed more people than Naruto? :|

And like I already said, you need to learn more about forgiveness and how it works. Think about it and God forbid this should ever happen, but let's just say if you were to kill somebody's parents and their child would be ready to kill you in vengeance. But then you would plead for mercy and insist that you would never do something like this again, would you prefer that person to proceed in taking your life or would you prefer then to spare you and forgive you in the end? :hmm:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lel, what is up with people like you trying to put a collar on anyone. :eww: If that is really how you feel, then why is it that you would rather prefer Sasuke over Naruto when Sasuke is really the one considered a criminal and has killed more people than Naruto? :|

And like I already said, you need to learn more about forgiveness and how it works. Think about it and God forbid this should ever happen, but let's just say if you were to kill somebody's parents and their child would be ready to kill you in vengeance. But then you would plead for mercy and insist that you would never do something like this again, would you prefer that person to proceed in taking your life or would you prefer then to spare you and forgive you in the end? :hmm:
I dont care about whether Sasuke has killed or not. He isn't my idol, I look to him for entertainment. That is pretty much it. And like i said I find nothing wrong with forgiving a person. If i killed someone's parents and they tried to kill me then they would have every right to do so, but even if i saved that person's life later i would think that it wrong for them to praise me as a good person.

Regardless of who i was when i killed that person's parents or before i still did something horribly wrong and nothing good that i do can change that so for him to think of me as a good person would be a big wrong to me.

Naruto forgiving Obito is not where i have the problem. I only know that it is wrong that he praised him calling Obito the coolest guy

Last edited: