Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean like Juubi Jinchuuriki + Rikudou Sennin Madara.
What do you mean? You mean reflexes?

Well, though I don't support the databook it does suggest that naruto is faster and has better reflexes than madara. It's not a reliable source, but anyway gai has superior speed.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, though I don't support the databook it does suggest that naruto is faster and has better reflexes than madara. It's not a reliable source, but anyway gai has superior speed.
No. Madara has the Six Path Sage Mode as well so his reflexes are on par with Naruto's. Although, Naruto also posses Kurama Emotion Sensing.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RSM Naruto has reflexes and speed that surpasses JJ Madara, who was able to keep track of Gai. The only thing Madara couldn't do was phyically reacting and evading Gai's taijutsu. He also sensed and reacted to Kaguya and Rinnegan Sasuke's S/T, both of which are far faster attacks.

Yeah, the final verdict is Naruto.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RSM Naruto has reflexes and speed that surpasses JJ Madara, who was able to keep track of Gai. The only thing Madara couldn't do was phyically reacting and evading Gai's taijutsu. He also sensed and reacted to Kaguya and Rinnegan Sasuke's S/T, both of which are far faster attacks.

Yeah, the final verdict is Naruto.
Why would Naruto have better reflexes and speed? Madara has a better Six Paths Sage Mode and far more chakra. If he wanted to he could easily focus all of that into what exceeds anything Naruto could do.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's what I don't get Madara was a sensor in base way before becoming Juubi jin so becoming one his sensory power should be on a while another level but somehow it isn't unless he wasn't in sensing mode.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would Naruto have better reflexes and speed? Madara has a better Six Paths Sage Mode and far more chakra. If he wanted to he could easily focus all of that into what exceeds anything Naruto could do.
- Except Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode came from Hagoromo himself, a far superior being to Madara. RSM was awakened just from one half of Hagoromo's chakra.

- Madara need to assimilate all the Bijuu chakra into the Gedo Mazo to form the Juubi, just to attain that same power.

- Then there is this fact that unlike Obito and Madara, Naruto is an actual Sage. He already knows the knack of using those abilities before those two.

- I go by the hype from Kaguya and Zetsu themselves.

- Naruto without RSM was already far faster than Madara without Six Paths Coffin Seal. It simple mathematics if you add the Six Path power ups.