[Predictions] Who's eyes do you want from any naruto character

Syareoo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
89
i want the juubi's eyes sharingan and rinnegan fused to make the sharinnegan
to use all sharingan and rinnegan powers the ultimate eyes
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,188
Reaction score
1,426
you know wat i dont want any over power eye or watever ide be happy with base 3 tomo sharingan or byakugan
 

Naruto hinata

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
82
if i get byakugan, i get to see 'things'
if i get sharingan, i make people do crazy 'things'
 

Chrisisaartist

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
685
Reaction score
63
Lees eyes, theyre overpowered and look awesome, haha^^
anyway...
Obitos :)
Nagatos ;) (madaras)
itachis
or sasoris, his eyes look cool :3

i want all eyes, all of them o_O haha :D bakayarou!^^
 

Sinner1991

Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
I like the look of it. Not only that, but it also has the power to manipulate others while they remain completely unaware of their manipulation.
 

Shunsin no Shisui

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
3,639
Reaction score
310
Madara's right eye. I already have Itachi's left eye. :cool:

That would be so OP. I would be Master of Genjutsu, Master Amaterasu and have Perfect Susano w/ Yata and Totsuka :D
 

Shīnju

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
9,731
Reaction score
166
Since , I Really Don't like dojutsu user's I Would love to have Kakuzu , Green Eyes or Hidans Purple Eyes :T_T:
 

Syareoo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
89
thanks for the freed back
You must be registered for see images
 
Top