[Theory] Whole purpose of todays chapter..

IvkeNS

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think whole purpose of todays chapter is to draw away atention from that shadow figure, because if PS is only temporary not permanent, it is meaningless.. Naruto is doing good against Kaguya even 1v1 didn't even need that Kakashi Susano'o.. So question is: who is shadow figure, i could really be thinking that's Tobidara but srsly.. I don't see any logical answer.. IT IS NOT SAKURA SHE IS TOO CLOSE, It could be: Hamura or Tobidara.. Noone else could come in that dimension.. I guess that is..

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was
1.To roll Sasuke fans (my jimmies are thoroughly rustled so success)
2. To wank Kakashi (success)
3. To wank Obito (success)
4. To wank Naruto (success)
5. To troll the fans and readers of the manga with the fact that he can pull all sorts of shit out his ass, and there is nothing we can do about it (also success)

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Again, a shadow/crack in the cliff. If you are saying it Sakura then she has the best teleportation jutsu in the Narutoverse.

lol what are you talking about? Sakura never left the cliff, no panel showed her leaving the cliff and then she was even confused on what happened to obito.

Edit:

What shadow figure?
This I believe. Top panel, on the right.

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol what are you talking about? Sakura never left the cliff, no panel showed her leaving the cliff and then she was even confused on what happened to obito.

No, but the "Shadow Figure" and Sakura aren't even in the same direction, nor on the same cliff. (Unless you mean that every cliff in existence is the same cliff in the same location.) The shadow is behind Obito, Sakura is to the left of Obito.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

No, but the "Shadow Figure" and Sakura aren't even in the same direction, nor on the same cliff. (Unless you mean that every cliff in existence is the same cliff in the same location.) The shadow is behind Obito, Sakura is to the left of Obito.

Like I said you don't have to believe me. Until it shows someone warping into the dimension and referring back to that cliff then I'll believe it's Sakura. I'm not even sure where you get this idea that she was west and someone else is south.