who would you date?

lyokangirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread....I would say Itachi...but Tobi said he killed his own lover and I want to say Sasuke...but he's kind of moody at the moment so...I'm going to go with Gaara, Shino, Shikamaru, Sai, or Neji. It just seems like it would be interesting to date them. Gaara-I'd probably have to say I love him everyday or something. Shino-how would I put up with them bugs? Plus he'll probably have a complex about being forgotten all the time. Shikamaru-I get to boss him around. Sai-lol...I wonder what my nickname would be. Neji-if this dude thinks he can get me to do his bidding, he got another thing coming.

Last edited:

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice thread....I would say Itachi...but Tobi said he killed his own lover and I want to say Sasuke...but he's kind of moody at the moment so...I'm going to go with Gaara, Shino, Shikamaru, Sai, or Neji. It just seems like it would be interesting to date them. Gaara-I'd probably have to say I love him everyday or something. Shino-how would I put up with them bugs? Plus he'll probably have a complex about being forgotten all the time. Shikamaru-I get to boss him around. Sai-lol...I wonder what my nickname would be. Neji-if this dude thinks he can get me to do his bidding, he got another thing coming.
thanks for commenting...i thought my thread was dead xd