Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that is moved, let's stay on topic :)

i think that the 4th would lose...Naruto has surpassed everyone we know, not to mention that he still hasn't learnt how to use the Kyuubi.
The 8 tails jinchuuriki was co-working with his beast, that's why he was so strong, like the way he got rid of Sasuke's genjutsu.
Yes 4th was a genious, but in my opinion so is Naruto.
Being a Jinchuuriki, achieving rasengan, now Sage Mode, with a great stamina, etc and also he managed to still remain human with feelings. I think at his current state he could win.

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 4th had much more experience than Naruto, though.

Let's not forget that the 4th knew Sage Mode as well and, most likely, also had Naruto's great stamina.

Naruto turned the Rasengan into FRS and has the Kyuubi, but the 4th sealed away the kyuubi, and most likely would have some sort of key-related control over it. On top of that, the 4th had his teleportation technique.

Therefore, the 4th would win.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Naruto is WAYYYY far from the 4th's level. The only way he could win is if:

He learns the 4th's hirashima (however you spell it) and can use it against the 4th

He can go demon sage mode

He learns to master the kyuubi (all 9 tails)

well its really hard to tell, the fourth's jutsu is mainly like him:

rasengan... (only those were proven and spoken of from the manga and anime series) some sealing techniques (well almost all hokages have sealing techs: 3rd, 4th, 5th: tsunade) by the way - no FRS, he was unable to perfect it like naruto...

according to the manga, naruto surpassed the fourth, by how much? we still dont know...

anyway this is a pointless topic; naruto isn't going to kill his father just like what itachi did...

Last edited:

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 4th had much more experience than Naruto, though.

Let's not forget that the 4th knew Sage Mode as well and, most likely, also had Naruto's great stamina.

Naruto turned the Rasengan into FRS and has the Kyuubi, but the 4th sealed away the kyuubi, and most likely would have some sort of key-related control over it. On top of that, the 4th had his teleportation technique.

Therefore, the 4th would win.
please state the chapters of the manga or anime series wherein the 4th have the following jutsus that you stated...

SAGE MODE: (what chapter?)
TELEPORTATION: (what chapter?)

besides if you're telling us that Minato has the seals for the kyuubi means he would die again if he tries to use this against naruto (please don't forget that this seal caused his death, and that was the seal that was only meant for the kyuubi...

The only jutsus that we're all aware of are his:

rasengan + the sealing technique (which resulted to his death, like the 3rd)

Mr. Pow!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha! Lol
I think that Naruto could be able to beat him

1. Naruto actually finished/mastered the rasengan when the 4th couldn't.
2. Naruto mastered Sage mode when Jiraiya (4th's sensei) still had trouble!
3. Naruto has the 9 tails inside him.
4. Naruto has an enourmous amount of chakra.
5. Naruto made 2 rasengan techniques: Ultra Chakra Rasengan & Oodama Rasengan
6: Naruto is awesome.

but then again, i don't know what the 4th could do.

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on give naruto some credit here, he can do rasenshurikan something that Minato couldnt develope so that takes care of that and do you think the flying thunder god technique is enough to beat naruto? i dont think so, the only thing the 4th could do to win and the Sealing Death God and i doubt hed use that on his own son

Killerbee1250

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're talking in terms of plain out skill, then the 4th would win no contest. but if we're talking about Naruto with the ability to fully control the kyuubi, then he would win. Need to be a bit more specific with your questions :p.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto cant be hid father yet because he simply doesnt have the massive range of justu as minato and minato has his famous jutsu of giving him the title of konoha's yellow flash

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well its really hard to tell, the fourth's jutsu is mainly like him:

rasengan... (only those were proven and spoken of from the manga and anime series) some sealing techniques (well almost all hokages have sealing techs: 3rd, 4th, 5th: tsunade) by the way - no FRS, he was unable to perfect it like naruto...

according to the manga, naruto surpassed the fourth, by how much? we still dont know...

anyway this is a pointless topic; naruto isn't going to kill his father just like what itachi did...
naruto surppased minato in the respect of the rasengun doesnt meen hes surpassed him at all it just means naturo was capable of taking rasengun alot further and one attack is still not qualification of being better and i garantee that minato had alot more jutsu up his sleeves than just sealing and rasenguna and teleportation it still to be known of how many elements he mastered and the amount of abilities linked to those elements he may even used chakra manipulation of other jutsu aswell it just not certain so you cannot count him out just like that

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the thing is we dont know minatos power thats the problem, we case base a legitiment argument because some people just assume he could do more than we already know which is likley but we have no basis on fact, naruto on the other hand we know everything about him and we knwo what he can do and the only way for this to work is if you base it off of what you know by fact and what was in the story and if you know more about minatos power give a citation dont just make it up