[Discussion] Who would win: Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins) Vs All Might (My Hero Academia)?

Who would win?

• Escanor

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • All Might

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanor
VS
All Might

You must be registered to see images
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First-round 1: Prime form of both

Second-round 2: Both in their weakest form
Post automatically merged:

Whoops. I wasn't meant to post it yet.

Last edited:

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanor
VS
All Might

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First-round 1: Prime form of both

Second-round 2: Both in their weakest form
Post automatically merged:

Whoops. I wasn't meant to post it yet.
Are you high? What have you been smoking my dude?

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
But are you sure he will? I know The One is like amazing and all but we have seen just as crazy things from All Might ( In his prime btw ). Oh and also I like your profile pic. It's cool.
Without a shadow of doubt. Melodias destroying a Kingdom is scaled to at least Island Level. In terms of Speed and Reaction he's blitzed Lightning which puts him in at least Relativistic. Assault Mode is 3X stronger than this version =/= Escanor (The One). As it stands All Might's output is no where near here. To deduce a hypothetical Prime All Might -- we could potentially consider his claim to defeat Noumu in 5-hits, instead of 300. If we even scaled All Might under this parameters, he'd at best match Meliodias' Island scale.