Who would be the weakest Uchiha with the same powerups?

Who would be the weakest?

• Madara

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Obito

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Shisui

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Itachi

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Sasuke

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title says, If the 5 main uchiha's would have the same powerup, who would be the weakest, say they all got EMS (obito has both eyes) and got the same powerup sasuke got from the sage, no juubi jin, just half hagoromo power, who do you guys think would be the weakest of them all?

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would shisui be the weakest, when h is pretty much portrayed to have the haxxest genjutsu and not only that, he is fast as f*ck, rikudou chakra will buff him further (well i assume he is given the game susano)

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot to include them havibg rinnegan, they all get the same powerup as sasuke (rinnegan included) and yall can give your reasons as to why you think any of them is weak

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say really but probably Obito. All the other once were petty much praised as Ninja in their respective fields of expertise from childhood into adulthood where Obito was somewhat of a dunce until he became a villain. Without Kamui, Obito falls short in other fields of combat compared to the other Uchiha mentioned.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of them, they're all extremely strong and deadly. We're assuming that Obito and Shisui are the weakest despite not seeing the full extent of their powers.

Obito was by no means a one-trick pony, albeit he may have seemed like it.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara. this is all of them with their fullest capability of their mangekyo sharingan meaning that all 5 of these Uchihas are capable of perfect susanoo.
So there's no point in comparing susanoo's down to that measure since all of them have one.

Now it just comes down to their primary mangekyo sharingan power, which rules out madara immediately because he doesn't have any.
Leaving Shisui, Itachi, Obito, and Sasuke.
Shisui and Obito's mangekyo are far superior than any Uchihas I've ever seen, without a doubt but it all comes down to who can strike first close distance and long, and that would be shisui because ocular genjutsus are instant. Itachi also follows but Uchiha's can break his Tsukyomi and Sasuke's flame control can manipulate Itachi's amatersu. So Kishi designed mangekyo Sasuke to be able to beat Itachi granted if knowledge comes into play.

I know a lot of noobs immediately say Sasuke or Obito is the weakest because to them it's a popularity contest. But if you actually think and laid out who's capable of what and how they use their skills in battle. Madara loses and Shisui comes on top of everybody else.

Edit.

Last edited:

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obviously sasuke. i don't think shisui should be in this considering he got like 5 panels throughout the series so calling him a main uchiha is a huge stretch.might as well put izuna in here.

sasuke throughout the series was always the weakest uchiha on the scene so if you give them all the same power sasuke still stays the weakest.

when sasuke was around itachi he was weaker than him in both their fight and against kabuto. when he was around obito (excluding while obito was on his deathbed after having the gedo extracted) obito was stronger. i don't think i have to explain what happened around madara

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito cause he's not compatible with Sage power up like transmigrants and he also lacks their fighting intelligence and their level of talent for ninjutsu

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of them gaining EMS would just make it a battle of PS and any possible MS abilities that may get transferred to it. Obito and Sasuke definitely aren't the weakest due to Kamui Shuriken and PS Chidori, Madara isn't either. Itachi's spirit weapons would at the very least be usable with his PS, if not buffed, so Shisui would be the weakest.