Who would be able to defeat this godly team?

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see my avatar? He will solos them 5 In 40 Second and if he want he will make them suck his **** right before dying. ( His name his Light yagami

ON - Aizen Him Self Solos all 5 and so will Ichigo
How does Any of those mentioned above counter Omnyoudon?
And Light only solos if he manages to catch their names and write them down, he is easily speed blitz by either one of them.

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me a feat of them being country busters or higher.
Edit : Light Yagami gets soloed before the pen hits the paper.
Aizen pulling out his sword already solos Madara and Obito

for naruto and Sasuke Azine speed and kido will solo them - (Whit out Azine using his hollow powers) -

Dark Link

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen pulling out his sword already solos Madara and Obito

for naruto and Sasuke Azine speed and kido will solo them - (Whit out Azine using his hollow powers) -
When has Aizen caught anybody with in his hypnosis in the middle of battle. I only saw him do it before battle or just while talking.

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When has Aizen caught anybody with in his hypnosis in the middle of battle. I only saw him do it before battle or just while talking.
His speed will make him untouchable, as he dodging everything he can just pull out his sword and Madara and Obito are out.

Now for Sasuke and Naruto - Aizen whit his super speed will blitz them by cutting there head of ( He won't using any of his powers other then his Zanpakuto