who will you choose as a alternative Naruto Crossover Pairings

Parakoopatv

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the end of the Naruto Manga and Naruto being with Hinata. I been wondering if someone else from a different series that Naruto will pick.

For a example: (My favorite, with a good reason and logic) Naruto and Lucy (Elfen lied) (Prepare for medium to long read)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

If you read both the manga of these two series, you will see that the main characters are almost alike to each other except Lucy was a outcast to mankind and was a plague to the earth with the powers she hold for the entire series while Naruto becomes a hero to everyone after stopping Kaguya despite being a Jinchuuriki. If these two characters met in their childhood (I say about 7 or 8) they will immediately become best friends and may grow a lot deeper in the future. (And a little spoiler who haven't read the manga of Elfen lied.) Lucy is the queen of the Diclonius (The newest species on the world and the most dangerous. She can destroy the earth in matter of minutes or even seconds) and the ONLY person in her race who can reproduce normally like a regular female. While Naruto is from the Uzumaki Descent and a little bit of Senju. Having the sage of six paths power, sage mode AND having Kurama power. If these two have a child together their child will be OP as HELLLLLL. Might consider that baby, baby jesus: the second coming.

Sooooo, that my reasoning as these two are my favorite crossover pairing. (I still support NaruHina)

Is there a crossover pairing that you like? If so, for what reason?