[Predictions] Who will take down Orochi?

Who will defeat Orochi?

• A Wano resident

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law / Crew

• Sanji

• Other SH

• Total voters

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title says, right now who do you guys think will be the one who takes him down?

Now don't get caught up in who will fight him because the one who defeats him may not do most of the fighting. Kyoshiro could betray him after Orochi fights someone else, Orochi could fight someone and barely get away for someone like Momo to land a final hit etc. so it doesn't have to be who you think will be his main opponent this arc unless you also think that is who will beat him.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think Kyoshiro will be the one to take Orochi out. It just seems like the poetic ending that orochi deserves
While it would be fitting that Orochi be betrayed the way he betrayed Wano and Oden I think it would be more satisfying for Momo do deliver the final blow. Plus it'd be kind of neat to see his dragon form hit Orochi's snake form with some cool attack we wouldn't expect out of him.

Imma say zoro or a guy from the red scabbard
Leaning towards any one in particular? Kawamatsu, Raizo, it'd be unexpected if Kanjuro did it.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with you, he might fight with someone but then get killed by someone else whilst sneakingly trying to escape death.
Two people come to mind, Momonosasuke for obvious reasons and Kyoshiro, as his been so sly since his introduction I kinda get the feeling he wants to gloat to Orochi before he mercilessly kills him then bows down to momonosasuke or something.