[Predictions] who will stop edo-madara????

piguas28

Member
Messages:53 Reaction score:8
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
after the last manga im starting to think... that the one that will stop madara will be itachi..he said i have to stop the edotensei



you seee?????....im just saying
 

Uchiha Madara.

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,479 Reaction score:53
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
53
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea probably itachi when he makes kabuto undo edo tensei U_U
 

-Vegeta-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,385 Reaction score:485
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
9,385
Reaction score
485
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The only way Madara's being stopped is if Itachi or Sasuke can make Kabuto use the release signs to stop the jutsu.

Nobody currently alive is strong enough to take Madara.
 
Messages:363 Reaction score:13
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
363
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I stop the edo tensie and madara at same time.
 

leetz

Member
Messages:7 Reaction score:0
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is Fail already.
 

Yo pappy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,157 Reaction score:1,014
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
6,157
Reaction score
1,014
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would really like it if Onoki stopped Madara, but it seems as if Kabuto might be stopped instead. I have a feeling Sasuke is going to tag along with his big bro.
 

piguas28

Member
Messages:53 Reaction score:8
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The only way Madara's being stopped is if Itachi or Sasuke can make Kabuto use the release signs to stop the jutsu.

Nobody currently alive is strong enough to take Madara.
mmmm.....true.....
 

Catalyst

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,270 Reaction score:50
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Messages:471 Reaction score:22
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
471
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The only way Madara's being stopped is if Itachi or Sasuke can make Kabuto use the release signs to stop the jutsu.

Nobody currently alive is strong enough to take Madara.

I think that naruto is strong enough now with the BM i think he can take out madara. and he is alive...
 

piguas28

Member
Messages:53 Reaction score:8
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that would be awesome...would love to see that
 

-Vegeta-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,385 Reaction score:485
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
9,385
Reaction score
485
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think that naruto is strong enough now with the BM i think he can take out madara. and he is alive...

I don't think so. If Naruto went into BM then Madara could simply use the preta path power of the rinnegan to completely absorb it since his new BM is all chakra.
 

ReLax -

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,327 Reaction score:91
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
91
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe Itachi, but I kind of see Naruto/Kyuubi.

I'm sure the Kyuubi wants to get his hands (I mean paws :p) on Madara.
 
Last edited:

piguas28

Member
Messages:53 Reaction score:8
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would really like it if Onoki stopped Madara, but it seems as if Kabuto might be stopped instead. I have a feeling Sasuke is going to tag along with his big bro.
hat would be awesome...would love to see that
 

home

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,927 Reaction score:92
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi will stop all edos
 
Messages:471 Reaction score:22
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
471
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that would be cool but it wont happen like that. kishi will throw us for a loop and what ever it is it will be an epic battle
 

guardianmo

Member
Messages:76 Reaction score:12
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
76
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
itachi : *kills/hurt kabuto* yeah i stopped the edo tensei ^/_\^

exactly the same moment at the kage's vs madara fight....

madara: *killed one of the kage* yeah finally i killed yoooooouuu!!! Ò.Ó
oh no waaiiitt nooo!!! the edo tensei!!! NOOOooOO
*madara fades*

kage's : *looks at the killed kage*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUuuUuuUu!!?!?!?!!

XD so something like that can happen :)
 
Messages:471 Reaction score:22
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
471
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think so. If Naruto went into BM then Madara could simply use the preta path power of the rinnegan to completely absorb it since his new BM is all chakra.

true cant argue with that. good point lol. totally forgot
 

Yo pappy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,157 Reaction score:1,014
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
6,157
Reaction score
1,014
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hat would be awesome...would love to see that
I'm not much of a fan when it comes to Sasuke, in fact I'm not a fan at all, but if he were to do that he'd definitely get some brownie points.
 

phantomlord22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,680 Reaction score:409
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
4,680
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I always said Itachi and sasuke will fight edo-madara
even If he stoops kabuto, edo-madara will remain and then Itachi will kick his ass with help of sasuke

I wish to see and if It happen I consider It as Most EPIC and Freaking an awesome and whatever Fight EVER
 

Ryuu..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,752 Reaction score:1,110
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
1,110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top