points in favour of naruto
1 child of profecy
2 chakra from all bijuu
3 latest chapter hype

points in favour of sasuke
1 necessity of ems
2 senju DNA is kinda easily available
3 madara who achieved it was an uchiha

but we forget here that despite gaining control over senju DNA earlier it took madra his whole life to achieve it
so here is my theory one essential element was missing earlier which is bijuu chakra so at his death bed when he
summoned gedo from moon that was the point when he actually activated it for the first time
:hint:

so may be naruto has a better chance
You must be registered for see images

however there is another possibility
sasuke is fused with jugo's dna (killer bee battle)
in the current battle he also has a chance of getting bijuu's chakra

o_O sasuke also has a chance

i'm really confused now :nuts:

:T_T::dead:

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope Sasuke gets the Elder Son's eye. Maybe after Naruto tells Rikudo in his mind, that he won't be hokage because he couldn't save Sasuke.
Then, when Naruto sees Sasuke on the Battlefield on his side, Rikudo, who is inside Naruto will give Sasuke the Power to awaken the Elder Son's Eye :)

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What u stated is true naruto is more likely going to get it.... In sasukes case his EMS won't just simply evolve into the rinnegan on his own he needs senju DNA plus it took madara his entire lifespan so naruto is likely to be getting it in mah opinion ;)

sepfiroth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What u stated is true naruto is more likely going to get it.... In sasukes case his EMS won't just simply evolve into the rinnegan on his own he needs senju DNA plus it took madara his entire lifespan so naruto is likely to be getting it in mah opinion ;)
i didn't state anything which suggest naruto will get it

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didn't state anything which suggest naruto will get it
Okay..... so simply said sasuke isn't getting the rinnegan, it's possible but highly unlikely, but anyways this is something kishi will decide and it's obvious lol

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NEITHER! Sasuke does not need an upgrade we don't even know what he can do with EMS, so lets wait and see what the prodigy of the uchiha clan can do. He has the Power and spiritual chakra of the Sage

Second: Naruto has BM at the moment, However this is not going to stay this way. He is going to lose BM and only retain SM. The body of the sage and physical chakra.

That is what is going to happen.

The only reason why people keep saying Sasuke needs a power up is because they see him as inferior to Madara. Well of course he is at the moment. Sasuke is a genetic alteration, nor does he have the years of experience fighting Madara has.