[Discussion] Who will be the main Villain on Zou, also whats after Zou plus beyond

Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do y'all think is the main villain in the Zou arc, and also what arc is after Zou (I think its Wano Country)

My prediction:
After Zou--

Wano Kunui
Giant Island Arc
Big Mam Arc
Kaido Arc
Blackbeard Arc
Final Arc (Raftel Arc)

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OP is unpredictable when it comes to this, wano arc might not even exist honestly :lol. Dersrosa alone took 100 chapters if I remember correctly, which means yonko arcs will take even longer, hence it's useless to speculate on what comes in the future in my opinion XD

I'll do it anyway though
kaido arc/zou
Big mom arc
Weebl arc
Final war arc
Raftel

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Zou has the Kaido crew on it, hunting the Mugiwara's team B and the natives of Zou. So i'm guessing this arc will include Kaido, Kidd, Hawkins and the other dude as central antagonists.

Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zou has the Kaido crew on it, hunting the Mugiwara's team B and the natives of Zou. So i'm guessing this arc will include Kaido, Kidd, Hawkins and the other dude as central antagonists.
Oh Yea forgot about them

Kidd, Hawkins, & Apoo vs Strawhats/Heart Pirates Arc After Wano Kuni

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Main villain in zou is Jack

After Zou, its hard to predict. Many things could occur and depict the path they would need to take soon. Because also the reverie is really soon, i suspect we might even get the reverie arc straight after zou or something

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm guessing Jack will be the bad guy on Zou. We need to know more about him, and he hadn't been hyped up before. Giving him a giant elephant to terrorise would be a great way of introducing him.

Past that, who knows? Maybe luffy will find one piece in one of Sanji's meals. Maybe Kuma will shoot them all back to the start of the grand line. Maybe Robin will reveal that she was blackbeard all along, somehow.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah Zou will be a transitional arc but so was Jaya but Luffy still punched Bellamy so I'm expecting something like that and that will setup Wano/Kaido.

Zou
Wano/Kaido
Elbaf/ Maybe Weeble/ Maybe meeting Dragon because I believe whatever Uranus is will be there.
Big Mom
Another Transition don't know what?
Blackbeard/ Raftel
Final War/ Mariejois

I have never thought Raftel would be the final arc. Because I have always believed that Luffy finding the One Piece would be the reason he declares War on the WG and I feel like Whitebeard said as much with his last speech.

Last edited: