Tsunade123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did u notice sai was right about sasuke. But yea do U think kakashi and Sakura will be in this fight against sasuke also or just naruto because is sakura hits sasuke I'm laughing my ass off for days

Rainbow Dash

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsunade and/or Gaara will die so Naruto can have an emotional power up.

Let's face it, Naruto isn't strong enough to beat Sasuke with his current arsenal. He will need the death of a close one to amplify his strength.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let's face it, Naruto isn't strong enough to beat Sasuke with his current arsenal. He will need the death of a close one to amplify his strength.
Sasuke will solo himself so Naruto can get an emotional power-up. Then Naruto will revive Sasuke, and solo him.

Reactions: iamkawaii08

MyDad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are you for real?
Sasuke is currently inferior

Pain already showed these feats against naruto long ago and sm naruto shit stomped him.

Tsunade123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gaara has been shown to be I'm the second movie, tsunade is immortal. Sakura would be more if a benefit then tsunade or gaara plus sasky doesn't have the ball hair for all of that

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I think they are both tired from the battle with kaguya.Sasuke just had the chakra to chibaku tensei 9 beasts....So both of them are equal.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto has half of Kurama and the chakra of all beasts.

He has plenty firepower.