Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From the characters of Tokyo Ghoul, the ones that have still to make an appearance in :Re are :
1) Itori
2) Tatara
3) Houji
4) Rize
5) Shachi
6) Banjou

I consider Hide to be kill ,Souta to be Furuta and Amon to have made something like an appearance. Shinohara is irrelevant because I am not vegan and no one ever gave a shit about Marude.

So, which one are you most hyped to see and which one do you actually think we will be seeing next arc?

Personally I hope for some Itori and after that a bit of Houji in parallel with Tatara.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:appearing Characters

I want to see Ogura Hisashi and Kiyoka Aura.

There's also Haisaki Shinmei (the cross-eyed Prison Director).

Jason's torturer Tokage is up to no good. Please torture Hinami.

I doubt Shinohara will recover; he's already fulfilled his purpose of developing Juuzou's character.
He could probably get eaten by a ghoul, preferably by Pineapple-kun while uttering: "My mom always told me to eat my vegetables."

Rate my headcanon.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: appearing Characters

I want to see Ogura Hisashi and Kiyoka Aura.

There's also Haisaki Shinmei (the cross-eyed Prison Director).

Jason's torturer Tokage is up to no good. Please torture Hinami.

I doubt Shinohara will recover; he's already fulfilled his purpose of developing Juuzou's character.
He could probably get eaten by a ghoul, preferably by Pineapple-kun while uttering: "My mom always told me to eat my vegetables."

Rate my headcanon.
We might see the woman since she is a Special Class and Kaneki now an Associate Special Class.