[Question] Who was naruto's real dad?????????????

Who was naruto's father figure

• Jiraiya

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Kakashi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iruka

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was it jiraya
You must be registered for see images

was it kakashi

or iruka

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea like who was the most fatherly ig

gotta remember, it's not like minato had any part in naruto's life.
tbf he was dead but the point still stands
Yeah it was impossible for Minato to be considered an ACTUAL acting father since he sacrificed himself before Naruto had any actual perception of anything. Still definitely his dad but Iruka straight up raised him. Couldn’t even kill him when he was very clearly supposed to. Idk I just resonate Iruka too much as Naruto’s adoptive father to say Jiraiya or Kakashi is. Kakashi definitely isn’t. Jiraiya maybe I could see. This is all just my personal opinion of course.

Reactions: Bob74h

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate Iruka because Iruka at first was hating Naruto because he was the nine tails jinchuriki
He didn’t hate Naruto really. He hated what was inside Naruto, which was Kurama. He could never truly hate Naruto. He was an innocent child. Lest we forget Kurama killed Iruka’s parents. So he wanted to kill Kurama as revenge and the only way to do that was to kill the jin. Unfortunately that was Naruto. And he still couldn’t do it. Loved Naruto so much he couldn’t avenge his parents, took him for ramen, checked up on him tirelessly, trained him tirelessly, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn’t hate Naruto really. He hated what was inside Naruto, which was Kurama. He could never truly hate Naruto. He was an innocent child. Lest we forget Kurama killed Iruka’s parents. So he wanted to kill Kurama as revenge and the only way to do that was to kill the jin. Unfortunately that was Naruto. And he still couldn’t do it. Loved Naruto so much he couldn’t avenge his parents, took him for ramen, checked up on him tirelessly, trained him tirelessly, etc.
Ok then and my list is
Iruka
Jiraiya
Kakashi