Who u think is the gayest Naruto character ever?

Who is the gayest..vote it :D

• Naruto

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Sasuke

Votes: 55 34.6%
  • Madara

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Deidara

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Lee

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Gaara

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 55 34.6%

• Total voters

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
look it goes like this.

1. sai- he is gay because he looked at naruto's d!ck at a hot spring.

2. haku- because...just like naruto i thought it he was a girl too....so "F" you haku im glad your dead xd lmao

3.yukimaru - now he is gay "just because" :D i mean everyone hated this guy.

4. sasuke- look i understand alot of people hate him but he isnt gay U_U but hey if you want to call him gay go ahead.

5.rock lee- ummm he tried to get sakura so im not saying he is gay....aww alright im 50-50 on this dude...>.> he loves his sensai waayyyyy to much! U_U

the spirit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from the most to the least........sai is the gayest then rock lee and the least is mito gai......:D i duuno why, when i look at their cloths i feel O.O strange.....:p

JG2480

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why looking like a girl = being gay. It's not the same thing.

However the topic says gayest char in naruto. And i've got to tell you. When i first saw Sai. xd Well that's the gayest drawing i've ever seen in my life!

The Raikiri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai and Lee aren't gay. They are just extremely manly and full of youth.

Seriously, On the 100th episode in Pre-Ship, I nearly teared when Gai said he'd die alongside Lee if his surgery went wrong. Truly an awesome Sensei-Student Relationship.

All aside i'd have to go with English Dub Naruto. BELIEVE IT! BELIEVE IT! BELIEVE IT!
SHUT UP >_< His voice was horrible in English. Atleast his japanese voice actor had the sense not to shout down the mic. Plus we all know the incident in the Academy with Sasga-SASUKE.
But all together i'd say Sai. To put it in the words of Naruto. "STOP TALKING ABOUT FREAKIN D*CKS ALL THE TIME!" Haha XD