Who suffered the most pains in Naruto?

bayosys

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke pain (having his parents murdered in his presence, losing Itachi and finally Learning the truth about Itachi)
Naruto pain ( growing up without parents and being a jinchuriki )
Obito pain ( losing Rin to Kakashi and losing fate in the real world)
Nagato pain (having his parents killed before him, Yahiko dying in his hand, and being used by Madara)
kabuto pain (being an homeless spy)

you can add to the list but I think Sasukes pain is the hardest.

Zerofnaruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There as been so many threads of this... but seirously? Obito having a hard life? LOL? Just because kakashi kind of din't respect him and treated him like dirt, he changed him when he got crushed by the bolders.... "darn, and just when I was becoming freinds with kakashi...." I have to asume that he enjoyed the time spent before he got crushed..... and rin..... Just becuase she died dosn't justify your means to become evil and put the world in maduras moon-eye plan forever...... Seriously, get over it obito....... Anyone else has lived a harder life than obito lol.... he shoulden't even be considered in this catagory of "who's life was the most suckish"

willie0828

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke pain (having his parents murdered in his presence, losing Itachi and finally Learning the truth about Itachi)
Naruto pain ( growing up without parents and being a jinchuriki )
Obito pain ( losing Rin to Kakashi and losing fate in the real world)
Nagato pain (having his parents killed before him, Yahiko dying in his hand, and being used by Madara)
kabuto pain (being an homeless spy)

you can add to the list but I think Sasukes pain is the hardest.
The funniest pain will be with Jiraiya.. Died without making out with Tsunade. xD

Boskarta

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Has everyone forgot poor Gaara?

He had the usual problems Jinchuuriki had, but his own father trying to have him killed constantly and his only friend also whom he accidentally killed.
Plus he'd never felt any kind of physical pain or even love and went crazy over it.

He had by far the hardest existence.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke in my opinion... His parents and his entire clan got wiped out by his mind ****ed but awsome brother itatchi then his brother weakenes himself for sasuke, lets sasuke kill him then sasuke realizes and finds out it wasamission from the hidden leaf to wipeout the uchiha....

You must be registered for see images

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Has everyone forgot poor Gaara?

He had the usual problems Jinchuuriki had, but his own father trying to have him killed constantly and his only friend also whom he accidentally killed.
Plus he'd never felt any kind of physical pain or even love and went crazy over it.

He had by far the hardest existence.
THIS! i was getting more frustrated with every post lol. Don't forget he spent several years thinking his mother hated him...