Who should be involved more in Shinobi War ONLY KONOHA11

101 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey:
welcome to my thread I wanted to say that Tenten,Shino,Kiba,Rock Lee,Ino and Chōji
they havent developed much and I'm not really a fan of all of these char but
they should be involved more in the war.
 

ImNotScared

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
536 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
536
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ino and Choji just got a part m8.
 

ziggyZ

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,387 posts 593 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
7,387
Reaction score
593
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock Lee's gonna commit suicide going 8th gate on Madara and it'll be futile.

Just you watch. I bet bottom dollar.
 

Forbidden Technique

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,762 posts 419 reactions
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
3,762
Reaction score
419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
BM Choji is pretty OP, so yeah I agree. And Rock Lee definitely, we haven't seen any new feats from him since part I...perhaps he can go above the 5th gate now.
 

soyeongun

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,225 posts 81 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2012
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
81
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want to see more Shino and Rock Lee:T_T:
 

YellowFang

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,806 posts 704 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
9,806
Reaction score
704
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ten Ten... going So5P mode!
 

bigboi

Member
425 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
425
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock Lee hands down
 
101 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i dont read manga
only anime
 

swagking

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
530 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
530
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock lee, kiba and shino barely have done jack ****.
 

Noni

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,987 posts 611 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
13,987
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rock lee he needs more apperances
 

Wik

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
650 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
650
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock lee imo. Shino as well a little, but I'd rather see him go 1v1 against someone then swarm the 10 tail.
 
Top