Who is your overall least favorite character in naruto?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto. The main character is a idiotic retard who depends mostly on dumb luck rather than skill. Also, i'd like to point out that most of his accomplishments are because of the fox, not him. He just lucky enough to have the fox in him, if he didn't he wouldn't even be in the same league as characters such as kankuro or lee
I think that naruto is a great main character. he works hard to perfect his justsus and to become a stronger ninja.remember when he went thr the rasengan and the fuuton rasengan training he worked ery hard.Thats y he has skill.sure the fox saved his ass a couple of times but now he learned to how to tame it thru hardwork. sasuke on the otherhand is the character i dislike the most.hes someone that doesnt work for his skill.he strokes orochimaru and became stronger and the cursemark just amplified his powers.

The True Toad Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^ Guy above me I agree with you entirely.....well minus the cursing & sexual references......... Yeah Naruto is pretty dern cool......And Sasuke is a back-stabbing power hungry jerk who hurts is friends & the only family he had left.

joer123

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10 months later from original posting...

My least favorite now is Sasuke because he is creepy and power hungry and then Gai (Guy, not sure how to spell his name) because he is just weird. :omg:

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto because he has no real feats and the idea of him using others to fight his battles is annoying

Naruto, he is basically a tailed beast with half a brain. I wouldnt really call him a ninja. He hasnt mastered ninjutsu (he only knows about 3-4 different rasengans + clones). Taijutsu he is average (sage mode katas is his best bet). Genjutsu, well i dont think i need to explain.

He is just one big chakra ball