Who is your Favorite Uchiha? and Why is he/she?

M4D4R4 UCH1H4

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see that there is already posts on "Who is your Fav. Uchiha?" but, that is not my entire question.. what im asking is Who is your favorite Uchiha and why are they your favorite? I mean for me it's madara.. its his sheer confidence in battle, his ridiculous chakra, and the level of techniques that he uses. plus he and his brother both were the first to unlock the Mangekyo Sharingan. he also can manipulate Kyuubi and thats just bad-ass in it's own right lol. but, you could like any Uchiha for any reason! even if its because you like the way their mangekyo sharingan looks or w/e! i would just like to see some responses as to what Uchiha's are your favorite.. and it doesnt just go for the main uchiha who fight.. you could honestly like sasuke's dad for whatever reason.. im just curious to see what people have to say! Thanks for your Time!:D

YoItsJo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
While I read this question and thought of Itachi, Sasuke is my second favorite character in the entire series and he is in the Uchiha clan, thus I suppose one could say he's my favorite Uchiha. While many people hate Sasuke, I can say honestly that I only went through a small period where I hated Sasuke, one that shows up every now and then whenever I reread his departure from the Hidden Leaf. I love him to death, otherwise.

I don't care what anyone says. "Sasuke's evil!" No, he's confused. "Sasuke isn't doing what Itachi wanted! He's still filled with hatred and wants revenge!" Wouldn't you, deep down in your heart? "He's a jack~ss!" No, he's human. I don't like Sasuke because he's strong or cool or filled with hatred/is a "bad~ss." I like Uchiha Sasuke because he's human and dynamic.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
while i read this question and thought of itachi, sasuke is my second favorite character in the entire series and he is in the uchiha clan, thus i suppose one could say he's my favorite uchiha. While many people hate sasuke, i can say honestly that i only went through a small period where i hated sasuke, one that shows up every now and then whenever i reread his departure from the hidden leaf. I love him to death, otherwise.

I don't care what anyone says. "sasuke's evil!" no, he's confused. "sasuke isn't doing what itachi wanted! He's still filled with hatred and wants revenge!" wouldn't you, deep down in your heart? "he's a jack~ss!" no, he's human. I don't like sasuke because he's strong or cool or filled with hatred/is a "bad~ss." i like uchiha sasuke because he's human and dynamic.
this right here a fangirl that is true to the heart ^ ^ <3

besteawuz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I don't care what anyone says. "Sasuke's evil!" No, he's confused. "Sasuke isn't doing what Itachi wanted! He's still filled with hatred and wants revenge!" Wouldn't you, deep down in your heart? "He's a jack~ss!" No, he's human. I don't like Sasuke because he's strong or cool or filled with hatred/is a "bad~ss." I like Uchiha Sasuke because he's human and dynamic.
He's definitely not confused he's doing it of his own will and is fully conscious of his effects on people.

M4D4R4 UCH1H4

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have to go with Itachi still.

While I like Madara for his nonchalant way of battling (xd), Itachi is just awesome.

Probably because he's a good guy but also an insanely powerful Uchiha. :)
hahaha "nonchalant" is such a good word. but yeah itachi's awesome.. he like could predict things to such a crazy degree.. and he always had back up plans to every plan he ever had. Thanks for the opinion! :D