Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The original manga never made a big deal out of the original Greed, he wasn't meant to be a big character- when he comes back though....christ is he fantastic.
Lmao just one question .. is he essentially the same person? like does he look the same and act the same? .. all i know is that he does not have his memories because of a spoiler i saw :/

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao just one question .. is he essentially the same person? like does he look the same and act the same? .. all i know is that he does not have his memories because of a spoiler i saw :/
He has the same personality but has a different body, the memories come back to him and the character in the middle and final parts of the show becomes SO COOL. He's probably the most interesting and suave character in the middle of the whole central battlefield.

My personal favourites are actually Hohenheim and Envy.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has the same personality but has a different body, the memories come back to him and the character in the middle and final parts of the show becomes SO COOL. He's probably the most interesting and suave character in the middle of the whole central battlefield.

My personal favourites are actually Hohenheim and Envy.
hehe now im excited !! .. and i actually for the whole first series thought Eny's form that he uses was a girl :O .. i only found out otherwise whenlt.ross called him a he .. lol

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never seen the original but from brotherhood:

Bradley - possibly the most badass anime character of all time. All of his fights in the finale were awesome

Envy - He's funny because he's a total ****. I don't really like his monster form though.

Pride - Just badass and scary

Kimblee - was my favorite until his underwhelming death