Who is the WORST Naruto character?

Baka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-Sasuke. His arrogance and that Emo look just pisses me of. Not to mention his gay outfit that Orichimaru gave him. He should have died ages ago.
2-Killer Bee. His rapping and bad grammar annoys the hell out of me. It's bad enough I have to put up with crappy rap music in my everyday life, and now I have to put up with rap in my fav. Anime/Manga. His rapping is also starting to rub off on Naruto. In the manga Naruto raps, that just ruined it for me. They better not make Naruto rap in the Anime otherwise I'll have to throw my pc out the window.

Lady Jassie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to like Sasuke's character. But, ever since he decided to go with the mother of all gays, Orochimaru xd, I started to dislike him. He had gone so low. Way to looow. He became so arrogant yet blinded at the same time by hate. It made him look stupid. He's the Emo king in narutoverse for me.

I wonder what will his reaction be when Naruto beats him. :D

JuJuMan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ten ten i mean she just pulls out a ton of paper...then when she rolls it out its onli a lil bit...what the extra paper for? and thsose meatballs on her head...buaaahhhh.

Even narutos mum whos come in only for a short time is a better character by miles!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to like Sasuke's character. But, ever since he decided to go with the mother of all gays, Orochimaru xd, I started to dislike him. He had gone so low. Way to looow. He became so arrogant yet blinded at the same time by hate. It made him look stupid. He's the Emo king in narutoverse for me.

yeah........

Itachi65

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate Sasuke, but the worst is the Konohamaru Team. His friend with the runny nose and the chick with the ugly hair and eyes and her red cheeks.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️

lol, he's gonna run back to his 'mother' and weep again...