[Theory] Who Is The Third Mizukage?

Chidori96

Member
61 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We saw the First Mizukage in Chapter 648, we saw the Second Mizukage as an Edo Tensei in the War Arc, we saw the Fourth Mizukage in the Three Tails Jinchuriki, Yagura, and we saw the Fifth Mizukage in Mei Terumi. But... who the hell is the Third Mizukage. The only person I can think of is...


The Orochimaru looking dude, right here in Chapter 648. ^

How that is, I don't know for sure. My theory is that this guy was first in line to be the Second Mizukage, just like Tobirama was to be Second Hokage and etc. That's why he was with the First Mizukage at this meeting. Then somewhere along the line, he was beaten or proven to be less worthy than the man who would become the Second Mizukage (probably trolled him so hard with his clam jutsu, he said "uncle!" lol) and then took his place. Then after the Second Mizukage and Mu killed each other, the Oro guy took his place as the Third Mizukage and so on and so on.

That's all I can really draw on. I know that usually when somebody makes these types of theories they're more fleshed out and full of facts and other stoof, but I'm a simple type of guy and this is all I can really draw from. Take if for what you will.

In fact, that's the beauty of forums, because after I've given my two cents, so can you. So tell me, who do you think i s the Third Mizukage?
 
Last edited:

HairyTesicles

Member
234 posts 17 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
234
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
link not working for me and this would be more suitable in naruto discussion i think

repost picture pls

also i think the 3rd mizukage was fodder
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We know the third. You're thinking of the second, and it's all but established that he was the Second Mizukage, as each Kage brought the adviser who would succeed them.
 

VIIIAxel

Member
65 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gotta love that clam.
Anyway, I vaguely remember who you mean. It's possible, although I feel like we'll never see them.
 

A$AP Wap

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,047 posts 947 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
11,047
Reaction score
947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That guy might be the Third Mizukage.
 

Its sasukebase

Banned
Veteran
3,310 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,310
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
second
You must be registered for see images


fourth
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
EDIT- I was wrong. Apparently I've been calling him the wrong title for a year now.
 

Chidori96

Member
61 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We know the third. You're thinking of the second, and it's all but established that he was the Second Mizukage, as each Kage brought the adviser who would succeed them.

Well then when is that French looking dude the Second Mizukage when its obviously the Oro looking dude? I smell a conspiracy...
EDIT- I was wrong. Apparently I've been calling him the wrong title for a year now.

EDIT: XD Its okay man.
 

Its sasukebase

Banned
Veteran
3,310 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,310
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
 

HENI

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,225 posts 868 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
17,225
Reaction score
868
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3rd Mizukage hasn't been revealed yet
 

HairyTesicles

Member
234 posts 17 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
234
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
forget what i said earlier, 3rd mizukage is hagoromo's brother, heard it here first
 

siege

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,194 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Sharingdork

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,401 posts 503 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
13,401
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
<.<

Just throwing this out there, but I'd like to see the First Mizukage fight with the other Shodaime Kage's than see an image of the 3rd Mizukage, and get nothing else.
 

Summer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,422 posts 478 reactions
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
14,422
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that oro looking dude I wonder if that was oro's father they look so similar.
 

YONCE

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
608 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
608
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We saw the First Mizukage in Chapter 648, we saw the Second Mizukage as an Edo Tensei in the War Arc, we saw the Fourth Mizukage in the Three Tails Jinchuriki, Yagura, and we saw the Fifth Mizukage in Mei Terumi. But... who the hell is the Third Mizukage. The only person I can think of is...


The Orochimaru looking dude, right here in Chapter 648. ^

How that is, I don't know for sure. My theory is that this guy was first in line to be the Second Mizukage, just like Tobirama was to be Second Hokage and etc. That's why he was with the First Mizukage at this meeting. Then somewhere along the line, he was beaten or proven to be less worthy than the man who would become the Second Mizukage (probably trolled him so hard with his clam jutsu, he said "uncle!" lol) and then took his place. Then after the Second Mizukage and Mu killed each other, the Oro guy took his place as the Third Mizukage and so on and so on.

That's all I can really draw on. I know that usually when somebody makes these types of theories they're more fleshed out and full of facts and other stoof, but I'm a simple type of guy and this is all I can really draw from. Take if for what you will.

In fact, that's the beauty of forums, because after I've given my two cents, so can you. So tell me, who do you think i s the Third Mizukage?

your theory is plausible.. he might be the third​
 
79 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
79
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
very possible, nice find!!!!
 

Uchiha DNA

Member
72 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think it was madara/obito
 
Top