eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Probably Madara from assumptions, which I agree with.
Pain is probably second strongest.
I have no idea how well Kisame fights, but he was sent by Madara to get the 8-tails alone when Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin failed. Judging by that and the fact that he has a HUGE chakra supply I'd say he's stronger then we know about. We only saw a 30% clone and his brief scuffle with Kakashi. But no idea about a full powered Kisame.
Itachi would be after Pain from what we've seen.
Uh...Kakuzu next.
Deidara after that.
Sasori or Hidan after that.
No idea about Konan and Zetsu, we havent actually seen either one fight. Unless you count Konans mini battle with Jiraya. I can't really count that. Plus, Konans no longer part of Akatsuki.

Koo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Probably Madara from assumptions, which I agree with.
Pain is probably second strongest.
I have no idea how well Kisame fights, but he was sent by Madara to get the 8-tails alone when Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin failed. Judging by that and the fact that he has a HUGE chakra supply I'd say he's stronger then we know about. We only saw a 30% clone and his brief scuffle with Kakashi. But no idea about a full powered Kisame.
Itachi would be after Pain from what we've seen.
Uh...Kakuzu next.
Deidara after that.
Sasori or Hidan after that.
No idea about Konan and Zetsu, we havent actually seen either one fight. Unless you count Konans mini battle with Jiraya. I can't really count that. Plus, Konans no longer part of Akatsuki.
agreed

godmode6504

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1.tobi
2.Deva path
3.Asura path
4.Human path
5.Animal path
6.Preta path
7.Naraka path
8.sasuke
9.itachi
10.Kakuzu

j/k lol

i tried to make my list as if they had to fight each other so the person can beat every one under them but not above i did it by fighting styles and not by how long each lasted in the fight

1.tobi (do i have to explain)
2.pain (was suppose to have the ultimate eyes technique)
3.itachi (genius and sharingan)
4.kakuzu (had all elements and had to be killed 5 times)
5.Sasori (he had the 3rd Kazekage)
6.Kisame (strong, chakra, and his weapon)
7.Deidara (Kekki Genkai)
8.Zetsu (we havent seen what he can do yet)
9.Konan ( in a world of fire jutsu you choose paper?)
10.Hidan (hes immortal and is considered dead, has the least amount of attack no real style just swings his weapon around not caring if he dies)

and if you wanna count hawk sasuke @ 4 Jugo @ 9 Suigetsu@ 10

Last edited: