Who is the strongest in the village now?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna say Rock Lee is numero uno at this point. With Naruto being a close second. Unless you want to count Boruto but I don't he is able to utilize the karma seal well enough to bring out it's full potential.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna say Rock Lee is numero uno at this point. With Naruto being a close second. Unless you want to count Boruto but I don't he is able to utilize the karma seal well enough to bring out it's full potential.
Choji Naruto and Sasuke crush Lee. Please be serious here.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Choji Naruto and Sasuke crush Lee. Please be serious here.
I don't know of anyone that can keep up with him when he opens the 7th gate. Sasuke and Naruto can't use their avatars. I forgot about Choji he may be able win but Lee is still at least one or two. Sasuke couldn't hit him with ameterasu. Naruto's sage mode is good. I honestly don't know how good he is without Kurama.
Post automatically merged:

@DHOH @Kakooli You better destroy this man like you did me. He said Lee is #1. Get 👏🏽 him 👏🏽
Crush deez nuts

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know of anyone that can keep up with him when he opens the 7th gate. Sasuke and Naruto can't use their avatars. I forgot about Choji he may be able win but Lee is still at least one or two. Sasuke couldn't hit him with ameterasu. Naruto's sage mode is good. I honestly don't know how good he is without Kurama.

Crush deez nuts
saskey speed blitz jj madara without using amenojamakoojtoorja........

Reactions: DHOH

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Crush deez nuts
Now I’m off work..
first, I’m not sure if Lee can open seven gates, unless we decide to count anime content as cannon.
Second, if he can, Sasuke blitz a Jubi Madara with speed alone and slice him in half. The same Madara that 7 gate guy couldn’t touch and was embarrassed.
Third, where does this Notion comes from about Sasuke not being able to use PS when the Manga, databook and Anime prove otherwise?

Sasuke win = PS ,Amaterasu, any Genjutsu

Naruto win = sage mode Frogfu, 300 clones with a resengan.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its still MIght Gai . If you remember he had arm and ribs broken before he entered 8 gate against Madara so one paraplegic leg wont stop him from using evening elephant or just using other leg for Night Gai kick.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its still MIght Gai . If you remember he had arm and ribs broken before he entered 8 gate against Madara so one paraplegic leg wont stop him from using evening elephant or just using other leg for Night Gai kick.
did u read teh dumbasses coments above ur's???...after all humiliation sasuke received yet some dumbasses keep faboying his soloed a$$..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I’m off work..
first, I’m not sure if Lee can open seven gates, unless we decide to count anime content as cannon.
Second, if he can, Sasuke blitz a Jubi Madara with speed alone and slice him in half. The same Madara that 7 gate guy couldn’t touch and was embarrassed.
Third, where does this Notion comes from about Sasuke not being able to use PS when the Manga, databook and Anime prove otherwise?

Sasuke win = PS ,Amaterasu, any Genjutsu

Naruto win = sage mode Frogfu, 300 clones with a resengan.
Sasuke doesn't have a rinnegan anymore plus he's not six paths chakra boosted. PS is rinnegan level susanoo. Ameterasu can be dodged. Gengutsu would work I guess but wasn't his left eye the tsukyomi eye? Plus he's missing an arm. He's got some issues this isn't the spry young Sasuke we used to know.