[Discussion] Who is the strongest anime character and why?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reflects izanaji and sukoyoni???? pwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah..jouto XDD..
Quite a simple feat actually, he can already reflect psychic attacks with little effort, because is reflection works via a whitelist, allowing only essential forces through.

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is he tho? Like Goku is fast enough to easily kill him. The same with Saitama. I don't really know if Zeno is fast or have fast senses. Or if his durability is any good. Idk
If Zeno was killable then Hakaishin could’ve eradicated him.Zeno fears nothing and appoints GOD without a problem then he is secure

GoodGamerSam

Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This topic is always clouded with controversy, where you'll never be able to find/pick one character for definite over another.

Most people will say it's Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! He scales higher than The Chousin who are a trio of super god's which created the Tenchi Muyo multiverse and all of the higher dimensions of existence.
They're much bigger than all of existence combined, beyond comprehension, physics, logic etc.
They're the closest thing to "omnipotent" without being granted said title.
So I would have to say Kami Tenchi, but again, he only has like 30 seconds of screen time throughout the whole show, so it's a bit of a cop out.

If I had to pick someone with concrete feats for how strong and hax they are then I'd have to say Simon the Digger from TTGL or Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Haruka Kaminogi from Noein. All of them being at least Multiversal (in their strongest form), trumping the likes of Zenō or Accelerator previously mentioned.

Giorno is a special case to be fair, Gold Experience Requime is pretty much one of the most broken abilities in fiction, the only way around it is either to be just as hax yourself (I.e. TTGL with probability manipulation from 0-100%) or to be an acasual being (trancending causality as a whole) i.e. Madoka Kaname or top tier Saint Seiya characters.

There are various visual/light novel based characters which I could add as well such as Umineko or I/O but that's another discussion

I don't buy into the whole Saitama beating everyone debate. I know that's the whole premise of the show but when his only viable feats are beating a planet buster with one punch and jumping from the moon to earth in like 1 second, it's a bit hard to believe he's infinite in anything going from those showings.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This topic is always clouded with controversy, where you'll never be able to find/pick one character for definite over another.

Most people will say it's Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! He scales higher than The Chousin who are a trio of super god's which created the Tenchi Muyo multiverse and all of the higher dimensions of existence.
They're much bigger than all of existence combined, beyond comprehension, physics, logic etc.
They're the closest thing to "omnipotent" without being granted said title.
So I would have to say Kami Tenchi, but again, he only has like 30 seconds of screen time throughout the whole show, so it's a bit of a cop out.

If I had to pick someone with concrete feats for how strong and hax they are then I'd have to say Simon the Digger from TTGL or Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Haruka Kaminogi from Noein. All of them being at least Multiversal (in their strongest form), trumping the likes of Zenō or Accelerator previously mentioned.

Giorno is a special case to be fair, Gold Experience Requime is pretty much one of the most broken abilities in fiction, the only way around it is either to be just as hax yourself (I.e. TTGL with probability manipulation from 0-100%) or to be an acasual being (trancending causality as a whole) i.e. Madoka Kaname or top tier Saint Seiya characters.

There are various visual/light novel based characters which I could add as well such as Umineko or I/O but that's another discussion

I don't buy into the whole Saitama beating everyone debate. I know that's the whole premise of the show but when his only viable feats are beating a planet buster with one punch and jumping from the moon to earth in like 1 second, it's a bit hard to believe he's infinite in anything going from those showings.
At first, I had no idea who the hell most of those characters where but after doing a little research, I can see your point. Tbh it is a really hard discussion cause of the different viewpoints of people and just all the totally overpowered characters in anime and fiction. Thanks for your opinion btw, I appreciate it.

GoodGamerSam

Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first, I had no idea who the hell most of those characters where but after doing a little research, I can see your point. Tbh it is a really hard discussion cause of the different viewpoints of people and just all the totally overpowered characters in anime and fiction. Thanks for your opinion btw, I appreciate it.
No worries dude, I mean you can estimate where certain characters would rank against one another but eventually you'll contradict yourself or something by having someone who's ranked #30 who is able to beat someone ranked #15 by some random ability etc.
But if there's any other characters or verses you want to know about or if you have any other questions then just holla. ✌